Blake Lively, LA face an Oakland Booty: Agree or Disagree?

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
So like 5 accounts out of almost a billion & you have dudes on here complaining about public outrage. Just about any idiot can cherry pick a few accounts & claim black women are outraged for their own agenda.

Y'all need to be outraged about her struggle cheeks not random idiots.

Who the fukk is Blake Lively anyway? I'm struggling to keep up the these new it girls :mindblown:
They literally bought this shyt up on the Today show this morning. Right after spending a half hour discussing the deaths of an entire plane load of people in a possible terrorist attack.
Followed by. Some people are upset a white girl quoted a 30 year old rap song in ass pic on instagram

Priorities are so fukked up in 2016z

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i wouldn't tell anyone who or what to be offended by, but..
i was confused to see how much her quoting a song to a picture of her ass got that much traction and outrage..

she looked great in person when i saw her a few years back..like 2012.
no ass then so baby weight must go to her backside.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Bruh do you know how nasty and trifling you gotta be for a person to not want to fukk? A dude wanting to smash is not an appropriate measure of a woman's worth.

This chick can get smashed by someone.
Woman Gets Plastic Surgery to Look Like Gucci Mane

image-15.jpeg
Cotdamn

Cotdamn man

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
[QUOTE="EpicStoryTeller, post: 19200777, member: 23710"everyone knows women in oakland are ratchets half the time. :mjpls:

I see :sas2:[/QUOTE]

I'm from the bay bruh, it's more like 75%

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
[QUOTE="EpicStoryTeller, post: 19200777, member: 23710"everyone knows women in oakland are ratchets half the time. :mjpls:

I see :sas2:

I'm from the bay bruh, it's more like 75%[/QUOTE]

@miranda I said 70% and he saying 75% :sas2: no lies are being told here. I'm heading up there tomorrow, might have to record some activity for you:sas1:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'm from the bay bruh, it's more like 75%

@miranda I said 70% and he saying 75% :sas2: no lies are being told here. I'm heading up there tomorrow, might have to record some activity for you:sas1:[/QUOTE]

Be CAREFUL, the only club I recommend out there is "carribean city" alot exotic africans in that spot like East Africans and West africa and some of us AA's, eymerville is a cool mix with a nice theater area, outside of that stay away.