Blake Lively, LA face an Oakland Booty: Agree or Disagree?

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
@miranda I said 70% and he saying 75% :sas2: no lies are being told here. I'm heading up there tomorrow, might have to record some activity for you:sas1:

Be CAREFUL, the only club I recommend out there is "carribean city" alot exotic africans in that spot like East Africans and West africa and some of us AA's, eymerville is a cool mix with a nice theater area, outside of that stay away.[/QUOTE]
Thanks breh, but i live here lol I'm aware of what goes on. I hang out in fruitville a lot and sometimes head down to lake merit when the museum is open.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
@miranda I said 70% and he saying 75% :sas2: no lies are being told here. I'm heading up there tomorrow, might have to record some activity for you:sas1:
Jealousy and envy from sad individuals not from the town:manny:[/QUOTE]
No need to envy lol i live in the bay which is why I can speak on it from experience. There's nothing to envy about these parts .

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Jealousy and envy from sad individuals not from the town:manny:[/QUOTE]

I'm one of the very few who are actually from east Oakland (82 an McArthur) sold it 2 years and San Francisco (hunter's point) now I'm more inland oakley/brentwood.

So that BS you trying kick is not gonna fly. Nobody live in oakland besides people who can't afford to live in SF, which has driven Oakland property value up 66%=me (money)..
I pass through the town all time, the town ain't been popping since the early 2000's, and you an I both know Oakland is 2 years away from not even looking like Oakland anymore (gentrification) has forced or moved alot of y'all to antoich and Pittsburgh which has been successfully destroyed for that reason.
Yes I know exactly what I'm talking about.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
She got a what now? :sas1:
jeans-ass_00324446.jpg
She might be wearing some kind of special padding under that dress.
tumblr_o3vzdiuQOg1t1rn6ro1_500.jpg

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
good shyt man. Thought you were simping by the way you talked about her being "the one" and all.
Well I see myself going long term with her she might be the one.

For now I'm just enjoying it and not being set on that cuz that brings up expectations that damage relationships.

:ahh: I'm falling for her hard tho :mjcry: