Bloomberg on Black girl made homeless by his programs "Some of us are lucky and some of us are not."

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
he's crazy similar to trump. cut from the same cloth

ridiculous that dems are OK with this guy. Especially those dumbass MSNBC pundits. proves that they dont really have values in any sense

Jason Johnson is a c00n
it's only because at this point they would have to push bernie. they'd push anyone else but bernie.
Bootyjig would be next but bloomberg is paying those anchors salaries as we speak.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Bloomberg’s administration required homeless people to prove to shelters that they had no other options. In fact, he was critical of the very notion of a “right to shelter,” and said that shelters might be clogged with rich people taking advantage of the system: “You can arrive in your private jet at Kennedy Airport, take a private limousine and go straight to the shelter system and walk in the door and we’ve got to give you shelter.”

As much as I hate the little tyrant the bolded he wasn't that far off. As someone who has people working for PATH/DHS/HRA you had white people moving to the city from the suburbs or other areas in the country heard about rent vouchers for homeless and took advantage of it. It was the wild west but we are the ones who have to jump through hoops now to prove we are homeless in order to get put in a shelter and get public assistance to get a rent voucher for a new apartment.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I thought the plan was remove Trump by any means necessary..

If the agenda changed, i didn't get the memo..

Jesus, dude a little thinking goes a long way. I would rather have Trump than Bloomberg.

Trump stance has been hard on illegal immigration while Bloomberg policies has hurt minority citizens