Bloomberg on Black girl made homeless by his programs "Some of us are lucky and some of us are not."

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus, dude a little thinking goes a long way. I would rather have Trump than Bloomberg.

Trump stance has been hard on illegal immigration while Bloomberg policies has hurt minority citizens

Im not you..

You need Trump..

Me personally..

I've been consistently flourishing since Clinton..

Who do YOU need on office for you to be successful?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Also, the Dems need to be more principled.

The present day GOP would never let Bloomberg get this far, while the Democrats are welcoming him with open arms to some extent. He might not be that popular on the left either, but liberal news channels are running his ads nonstop.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The only Dems who like this guy are the black ones being paid off by him

This is the guy selected by the Hillary Clinton wing of the Democrat Party (basically the ones in charge) to win the nomination..

They ain't letting no Bernie win.

He will be the nominee no matter how much money and cheating it takes

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
This dude has a step line of skeletons pimp walking out of his closet. NYC brehs yiu need to explain how this dude was in power so long and has so many lost souls endorsing him

I'm assuming he's throwing a lot of cash around.

Bloomberg's voters were a coalition of RINO type Republicans and moderate liberals. He jumped from Republican (to get Giuliani's endorsement and to avoid the crowded Dem primary) to Democrat, to Independent.

He was able to remain popular for a while because of this coalition, but the more principled liberals and conservatives despise him.

It seemed like people were pretty tired of him by his 3rd term (which he changed the rules to run a 3rd time), and he would probably never get elected again as mayor. There is a reason de Blasio, a hardcore left winger, got elected twice in a row after him.

But he still has a lot of fans, from that coalition that I mentioned.

I don't think he would get very far in either the Dem or GOP primary. I think he's running just because he's bored.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
This dude has a step line of skeletons pimp walking out of his closet. NYC brehs yiu need to explain how this dude was in power so long and has so many lost souls endorsing him

I'm assuming he's throwing a lot of cash around.

He bought a 3rd term when his advisory for 7 years City council speaker Cristine Quinn all of a sudden decided to reverse the city's charter on term limits from 2 to 3 terms meaning the money was more important to her than ever becoming mayor. People where so pissed they stayed away from the polls they figured the fix was in and the breh William Thompson still only lost narrowly. Only if people showed up and wanted to give Bill Thompson a shot. Same happened with Dinkins reelection they thought he's going to beat Rudy again and we all know how that turned out

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just heard Biden is leading with 27% of the black vote while Bloomberg is second with 22%

Good news is that buttigieg will lose a lot of steam in the south.

The guy who opposed busing, wrote the crime bill, blamed black parents for the racial education gap, and called Obama "articulate" for a black man.

vs. the guy who loves the police state, thinks black people are responsible for all crime, called a political opponent a "racist" because he had his black family in his campaign ads, and will go to any lengths to fukk over poor people if it benefits his rich friends.

THOSE two are leading the polls among Black folk. :what: