Bobby Shmurda Ft. Fabolous, Jadakiss, Chris Brown, Busta, Rowdy Rebel & Yo Gotti - Hot N*gga Remix

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
s7nIi6k.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, smurda's career is over
Not really. I mean the nikka been signed for a few weeks. Sure the label is whoring out his smash but he has some time to cook up another heater..

That shyt he got with French "money ain't a problem" sound like it's gonna be flames. I say the kid makes more hot joints and I know people are waiting to hear that

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not really. I mean the nikka been signed for a few weeks. Sure the label is whoring out his smash but he has some time to cook up another heater..

That shyt he got with French "money ain't a problem" sound like it's gonna be flames. I say the kid makes more hot joints and I know people are waiting to hear that
whenever they drop a massive remix like this, its a wrap

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whenever they drop a massive remix like this, its a wrap
Label has something invested in this kid. He will have the a plethora of hot beats and everybody in the industry wants to work with him so the Drake/Ross type co signs will be there. They WILL craft this nikka another hit mark my words.

I live in BK, the movement this kid has here is something I ain't seen since... Damn I can't even tell you. And he's 25 on the hot 100 and climbing. That's incredible for a kid raping about selling crack and killing nikkas in a city that hasn't been relevant in a decade

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would busta be on this? he must be the coolest nikka in the industry. anyway, shmurda's left on verse is still the best on this whole shyt, haha. french montana has the only remix that even comes a distant second to the energy of the original, all these other remixes is garbage. i like the 2nd half of Cory's Gunz shyt kinda when he sped the flow up too

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Label has something invested in this kid. He will have the a plethora of hot beats and everybody in the industry wants to work with him so the Drake/Ross type co signs will be there. They WILL craft this nikka another hit mark my words.

I live in BK, the movement this kid has here is something I ain't seen since... Damn I can't even tell you. And he's 25 on the hot 100 and climbing. That's incredible for a kid raping about selling crack and killing nikkas in a city that hasn't been relevant in a decade
If he is still relevant 2 months from now I will personally paypal you $20