Boeing papers show employees slid 737 Max problems past FAA

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas really have no understanding of what a free market is :deadrose:
9 days in and HL has reaffirmed that its only good for trolling and jokes:wow:
#HigherLearning

For the free market to come close to working properly, you need regulations to keep them competitive and allow new competition. Otherwise you just get monopolies or olipolies eventually.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Throw them in jail 30+ years that's the solution. The engineers and management has blood on their hands.
I advocate this a lot. fukk fines. If your negligence leads to someone getting killed, and you could have known that your negligence might lead to someone getting killed, that's negligent homicide. Fines hardly even affect the fukkers responsible for shyt like this.

White collar crime pisses the hell out of me. People who steal money and people who get folks killed rarely go to jail if they did their stealing and killing from a position of power.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Dont forget the tax payer funded regulators who turned a blind eye and allowed Boeing to self regulate. :wow:

If Boeing had always been self-regulated, then putting that on the gov't doesn't make nearly as much sense as throwing everyone in Boeing involved on the 737 MAX project in jail.

They made it a point to hide and trick gov't regulators. They knew they were selling a safety hazard. And all for money.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
If Boeing had always been self-regulated, then putting that on the gov't doesn't make nearly as much sense as throwing everyone in Boeing involved on the 737 MAX project in jail.

They made it a point to hide and trick gov't regulators. They knew they were selling a safety hazard. And all for money.
What are tax payers paying the FAA to do then?:dahell: Were they complicit, or completely inept?:dahell:
I believe everyone involved is culpable, Boeing and the FAA staff overseeing them.

:manny:... and in my opinion taxpayer funded entities are always more beholden to the people than private actors and should be held to higher/harsher standards.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a fukking shame in a just world that company would be in the shutter right now and stock in the toilet...:camby: can't believe the faa still letting ANY OF their planes fly!!!:mindblown: