Boeing papers show employees slid 737 Max problems past FAA

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
is that a suicide? is there any precedent for a truly accidental crash to have that trajectory?
I don't know, let's hope they find the blackbox intact so we have more answers.

Reddit doesnt know much either at this point but the flight radar is chilling. Lost 9k in altitude in around 2 minutes.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Clearly there’s blame to go around but shouldn’t airlines be doing routine maintenance and safety checks re the latest issue

:leostare:
Edit:

Edit:

They literally stopped using it to fly to Hawaii because they knew there were issues with this plane

:why:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a nice doc on Boeing available on Netflix. They talk about the shift in culture in the 80s and 90s as Boeing execs began focusing solely on quarterly returns at the expense of engineering and quality control.

They frame it in the context of the larger economic shift that Reagan and his evil cabal of hyper capitalists brought about. I don’t think this country will ultimately survive that shift.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
There is a nice doc on Boeing available on Netflix. They talk about the shift in culture in the 80s and 90s as Boeing execs began focusing solely on quarterly returns at the expense of engineering and quality control.

They frame it in the context of the larger economic shift that Reagan and his evil cabal of hyper capitalists brought about. I don’t think this country will ultimately survive that shift.
What’s the doc name? :lupe: