Booksnrain Guide To Dealing With White Supremacy Talking Points

Daps
Another good one:

When they say anyone is trying to divide us, or something is divisive, ask if they have a problem with the term “black crime”.

:mjgrin:

All crime matters

:blessed:

They have no problem dividing us when they want to say something negative about black people. But let us point out black people doing positive things, the it’s “Well, why do you have to mention race?”

:sas1:

When they bring up statistics, ask them which statistics about white people they have memorized.

:sas2:

I’m not one for discussing these things with them anymore, but if you must,

:manny:

Extra credit: Black out of wedlock birth rate comes up; ask the white divorce rate

:unimpressed:

Also ask why they care about these things, and why are they so obsessed with black people on some, “These are the things you think about?”

:mjtf:

If they say, “Black people bring up slavery all the time.” Say,

:picard:

“How many times have you heard a black person mention slavery to you personally?“

:mjlit:

The answer is most likely never.

:unimpressed:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Actually I'm starting to shift towards the bootstrap route. Negotiations are off the table when you keep voting for a party to give you bread crumbs. Reparations may come, but waiting around for it can be disastrous to our lives. What time frame are we looking at for reparations? 5 years? 15 years? 30 years?

Bootstraps is the only choice we have.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
LMAO!:russ::laff:I didn’t know you were gonna make it a whole thread!
No worries! Hope it helps. I be goin thru it in higher ed.

Maybe I missed it, but you're missing 1 big argument in your post they love bringing up

Whites love to say "Well blacks get Affirmative Action." "Companies skip over me to fill diversity quotas." "You have so many programs that cater to you."

Meanwhile these white companies hire 1 black person, barely give them raises, and don't allow them to climb the corporate ladder

Last edited:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt. I'm exhausted with educating whites but unfortunately I've had to use some of these arguments to the new c00ns who have emerged amidst these protests. Black ppl arguing with me about the agent provocateurs saying "we'll never make progress if we keep looting and killing each other!". Or the men who say "we fukk white women, how can their daddies still be racist against me?" :scust: The former I flamed w stats and historical truth, the latter I dismissed and ghosted cuz why even bother at this point? This shyt is so stressful smh

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Actually I'm starting to shift towards the bootstrap route. Negotiations are off the table when you keep voting for a party to give you bread crumbs. Reparations may come, but waiting around for it can be disastrous to our lives. What time frame are we looking at for reparations? 5 years? 15 years? 30 years?

Bootstraps is the only choice we have.
:mjpls:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Excellent work @Booksnrain and great thread @TEH Rep for both. Type of stuff this forum needs.

I use some of these regularly. I also tell their ass to read The New Jim Crow, The Case for Reparations, etc and then we can talk. Until then, they're talking out their ass and I have no patience for it.

My favorite is when someone says but but all lives matter.....I stole the response from some comedian (I forget who). He says it's like when some people say "Save the Dolphins", they're not saying "Let the Elephants fukking die" they're just advocating for the dolphins. I used with black c00ns because it's funny.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
However, that said...as a rule of thumb I only discuss this shyt with black people.

I have neither the patience, self control, or care to explain racism to white people. Dont get me wrong, we need people to do that and have that conversation. I'm just not the person for it.