Booksnrain Guide To Dealing With White Supremacy Talking Points

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This is a much needed thread. I was just about to ask why we don't have this sort of thread.

What makes c00ns and racists so effective online is that they share talking points like this.

A lot of black people know what they want to say but don't know the best way to say it.

It sounds pointless to debate racists online, but you need to remember it's not about them. It's about the people on the fence watching.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is a much needed thread. I was just about to ask why we don't have this sort of thread.

What makes c00ns and racists so effective online is that they share talking points like this.

A lot of black people know what they want to say but don't know the best way to say it.

It sounds pointless to debate racists online, but you need to remember it's not about them. It's about the people on the fence watching.
...And the petty. Please don’t forget that...:russ::noah:I’ve had people walk out of classrooms before.:laff::laff::laff:
In my head on loop...”GOOOOOTTTTT EEEEMM!”
I’ve gotten kicked from Battlefield servers....:russ: Haters in gaming streams.
Had this dude so damn mad b/c I told him he couldn’t smoke in the pool. I called the cops on him.

I felt “threatened”:hubie:

Just be prepared to protect urself personally and professionally when u confront fools in power with their idiocy and evil.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
...And the petty. Please don’t forget that...:russ::noah:I’ve had people walk out of classrooms before.:laff::laff::laff:
In my head on loop...”GOOOOOTTTTT EEEEMM!”
I’ve gotten kicked from Battlefield servers....:russ: Haters in gaming streams.
Had this dude so damn mad b/c I told him he couldn’t smoke in the pool. I called the cops on him.

I felt “threatened”:hubie:

Just be prepared to protect urself personally and professionally when u confront fools in power with their idiocy and evil.
Facts! But no matter what you'll leave an impression on any black people watching and that's what counts

Daps
Reppin
NY
This is a great thread and much needed. I do think it fairly easy debating and fighting against white supremacists.. I think the biggest and lowkey most common problem we are starting to see is the "Co-opter" these are the gays, trans, feminist that try to use our fight to advance their agendas. It becoming tiring seeing gay flags at black rally against white supremacy when they themselves are white supremacists especially the white ones... These are agents and shouldnt be co signed at all.... Save your gay rally for gay marches not black ones...

Daps
Maybe I missed it, but you're missing 1 big argument in your post they love bringing up

Whites love to say "Well blacks get Affirmative Action." "Companies skip over me to fill diversity quotas." "You have so many programs that cater to you."

Meanwhile these white companies hire 1 black person, barely give them raises, and don't allow them to climb the corporate ladder

We’re lazy, and don’t want to work, while simultaneously taking “their” jobs away.

:leostare:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Also ask why they care about these things, and why are they so obsessed with black people on some, “These are the things you think about?”

:mjtf:

White people refuse to leave us alone and are always trying to initiate conflict. They're quick to criticize black people that have committed crimes or perceived as "lazy and unproductive" yet sabotage the lives of people that are trying to achieve goals, contribute to society and help others. You see racism in the job market, housing, health, education, media, trade, etc.