*Booth Brehs* let us push/support the coli''s very own future SUPERSTAR @PatvFoo OFFICIAL THREAD!

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
@patvfoo

:blessed::blessed::blessed:HERE.IT.iS.

I'm a lil late breh breh @patvfoo but fucc it, I'm slid and it's time:mjlol:

anyways, this man is prolly the Coli's overall best artist talent wise

:wow::salute:

PLEASE check thru this thread thoroughly as Ima post ALL videos he's released, ALL links to his music, ALL positive feedback from other posters, whatever new music released will be updated in here etc...

this can be the OFFICIAL "PatvFoo" Upcoming/Rising Artist Discussion/Appreciation Thread on the Coli

:obama:

also... I gotta S/O my fellow Bay brudda

@FruitOfTheVale tho too, your lyrics fire

:myman:

Last edited:

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
POSITIVE SITEWIDE FEEBACK

But straight up,this song go,that beat on some other shyt:wow:

:ehh: One of the better beats I've heard this year.

real shyt, this is the best track I've ever heard from a Coli poster

^^^^^^
(Even tho this HOE ASS nuccas opinion on anything Hip Hop related is trash and irrelevant, I still included his responses, edited tho lmao)

shyt is dope bruh.

Who did this beat? Keep that dude in your camp lol.

:ehh:

pretty jammin

shyt cranks bruh :obama:And I agree with some of the other dudes here, keep the nikka making your beats in your camp!!

Dope song:ehh:

This is the best track I've heard from a Coli poster

OP got heat!

This is the hottest shyt I've EVER seen from a forum poster

that beat :wow:

Honestly one of the very, very, very few songs by a coli member I've heard on here where I can see a huge upside

Yoooo.....this right here is HOT, kid.

Like, "this could be a single" type hot. This shows talent and it's catchy.

Props

Patvfoo is a trash name though. I'd change that for sure

It'a actually a great stage name and much better than @SirBiatch you fuccin lame

You tuff , I want to write some hooks for you

Keep up the good work

N dont listen to these bytch ass nikkaz

I wanna see gunz drugs n hoz

:takedat:

PS u got lyrics, skillful

Keep grinding bro, your music is dope. And keep that producer close, yall style fit each other perfectly.

"Drop some wax on top of the Gelato, now I'm truly lifted."
"Even in the darkest room, you can notice me."

Like these bars and the beat is heat rocks

I have already played it multiple times....has all the ingredients for a hit. Amazing beat, good hook and catchy lyrics. Good luck!

shyt goes :ohhh:

not with that awful rap name

you’re good though, i can fukk with this

You talkin bout PatvFoo name? I think its unique and dope "BiscuitsNBangers" better ma? :comeon:

U dope man

Thanks alot for sharin this with us, yous a real emcee lil daddy *EDIT*:dame:

Gotta find yaself a gimmick tho to blow up if thats what u wanna do

Let these crackers find a young nikka doin his thang

Much love n blessings n keep uppin this thread with new material Ima support u man

I like this shyt too

gonna peep the mixtape soon

This actually kinda dope

My g you're dope and whoever it is production wise....keep him. This is fly

This the net so if I thought your shyt was even a lil wack I'd clown u
But on some real shyt
Your shyt dope
Your shyt sounds professionally done:wow:

In rotation breh!!! You got my supportt

:usure:this shyt slaps

I'm on a shytty wifi connection on vacation so I only picked one joint to check for now and it was 'let me be great'

I liked it, good work breh. I'll check the rest when I'm back home. Make sure the mods let this stay stickied for a bit

Good shyt!
"Another One"
:blessed:

definitely hear some talent

:salute:

edit: another one is fire btw

This is pretty dope. Great work.

Sounds dope so far from the videos. Will check the whole project out.

watched the youtube videos

i like Splendid and Let me be great :ehh:

I'll check out the project

I listened to the whole tape:lupe:

here is the ones i liked

another one

let me be great

splendid

free

one of them

my favorite was " elegance ":whoo:

i got my cpu hooked up to my home audio system

the beats are slapping:dj2:

I was able to check out like the first 5/6 songs. I like what I hear so far, It'll suffice when I wanna throw on some chill shyt during my early commute or wanna mix it up a lil bit. Good shyt breh

Finna download this later on on monday. The replies are good so I'm definitely looking forward to. Big ups @HendrixHive! Salute a breh making moves, always. :salute:

Congrats on the release, fam. Listened to "Splendid". Solid track. Only real criticism is the mix could be stronger. Those drums need to BANG, big bruh.

Listening now, this is smooth so far :salute:

"Fucc It Up" :leon:

Highlights on this project imo is Another One, Fucc It Up, Splendid and One Of Them

You definitely got potential bruh, keep at it

**YOU TOO FAM 100, KEEP PUSHIN ALWAYS

Yo. That beat is fireeeee!!

Last edited:

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
NOW TELL ME WHO ON THE COLI HAS RECEIVED BETTER OVERALL FEEDBACK AS AN ARTIST???

@Brooklynzson @Barnett114 @Houston911 @Supreme Leader Reinscarf

Idk even know who to tag, but could we get this mans music/this thread stickied for a bit and push this young black brotha? why not? obviously boys on here feeling him. We need a LEGIT Coli representer
:manny:

Last edited:

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
REVIEWS

Here go somebody review on here from it

"ok i listened to the album

i gotta say, your production is influencing like motha! like its giving me ideas as to what to do for a future project. The samples mixed with some of today's sound is something that's giving me the itch to go with. High Henna Hoe has a sample i f*ck with and even though i'm not really into smoking songs, this one here bumps! "Let me Be great" is something i can feel you on with motivations to be someone in life, i always love these type of joints. Love the production on it as well, i can see this being a fan favorite at shows. Elegance is something i can hear Ross spit on, your high class desires on this is painted vivdly with your lyrics. The wendy's skit man, sh*t had me rolling, i love a skit when it's funny, if it ain't it waters down the album. thought i would skip "all my b*tches gay" but surprisingly this bumps as well. F*cc it up is one of those hard joints i f*ck with, gave me the nasty face when i heard it. I can see this being performed on stage with everyone going crazy. One of them gotta be one of the best joints on the album, that's some real ishon there. You also have a singer in the background which adds to the lyrics. The fake homies concept is something i feel cuz i go through that at times.

Overall the project i give it 7.5 out of 10. I see star quality in you cuz you have the type of swag in your voice that the ladies would fall in love with right off the rip, if you would put in more content in the music, then you'll be a monster in the game! Your lyricism is there, you seem to use it whenever you want to (kind of like randy moss, he plays when he wants to). The production was something that just had me, like how can i make real hip hop sound great in modern times, this right here has a blueprint. Others here at the coli might hate on it or whatnot but i'm just one out of thousands here but i do know and have experience in the industry than most and know how shows work, so my opinion might hold some weight in however you wanna take it. Put some money on this project and promote it as much as possible, that's the only way to get it to the masses".

Overall synopsis "Funky like your Granny trashcan"
Great use of samples on "High Denna Hoe" and "Remember The rain"
"One of them", "Elegance" "Let Me Be Great" "Splendid" and "Remember The Rain" stood out the most to me.
With the exception of "all my bytches gay" ive played it front to back 3 times since yesterday.
Even with the use of multiple producers the album flows super cohesively and sounds like it was done by one producer, excellent beat selection.
I also appreciate the fact you didnt bog your project down with 20 tracks and 5 minute songs, the short and sweet approach is always better in my opinion cause it leaves you wanting more which is what a project should do.
Ultimately this album created a sense of nostalgia while still staying fresh and current. 4.5/5

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Last edited: