*Booth Brehs* let us push/support the coli''s very own future SUPERSTAR @PatvFoo OFFICIAL THREAD!

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1JbH5BD.jpg

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm going to give this little nikka @Super Future Luther King Jr. a pass for speaking on my name so not to derail,he can apoligize after he realizes he obviously has me mixed up with another poster.

To stay on topic,I've had that first song you posted in consistent rotation,giving you a second look now you actually are a better rapper than what I originally saw. Hopefully you get a chance to link up with some other Texas artist,it's a lot of competetion right now which is a good thing:salute:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm going to give this little nikka @Super Future Luther King Jr. a pass for speaking on my name so not to derail,he can apoligize after he realizes he obviously has me mixed up with another poster.

To stay on topic,I've had that first song you posted in consistent rotation,giving you a second look now you actually are a better rapper than what I originally saw. Hopefully you get a chance to link up with some other Texas artist,it's a lot of competetion right now which is a good thing:salute: