*Booth Brehs* let us push/support the coli''s very own future SUPERSTAR @PatvFoo OFFICIAL THREAD!

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to give this little nikka @Super Future Luther King Jr. a pass for speaking on my name so not to derail,he can apoligize after he realizes he obviously has me mixed up with another poster.

To stay on topic,I've had that first song you posted in consistent rotation,giving you a second look now you actually are a better rapper than what I originally saw. Hopefully you get a chance to link up with some other Texas artist,it's a lot of competetion right now which is a good thing:salute:

:salute:Idk if you heard of MO3 but I got some shyt wit him finna drop

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
@Super Future Luther King Jr.

You my n!gga bro, on me

:mjcry: I appreciate yall

Now like the brudda @Super Future Luther King Jr. said If y’all get behind a yung n!gga we can push this shytt :blessed:

:wow:Nah my G. I appreciate you and your craft. I just never been one to hate on another mans talent if he has one, nor his success if he reaches some. Ima real and solid nucca and anyone who know me IRL will vouch for this. So I salute you young cuzzo and I hope H Town brings big things for your career. I absolutely LOVE old H Town swang and bang music lol. Lmk about any shows you have coming up also this year. I go out to TX 2-4 times a year. Would love to catch one live and actually build with you. 100

They still rather support a mexican with face tats :wow: someone remove my supporter tag. I'm apalled.

I'm sayyyyyyyin. IM DEAD lol

But you know the coli don't support no actual black man with golds in his mouth

:mjpls:God Forbid

I'm going to give this little nikka @Super Future Luther King Jr. a pass for speaking on my name so not to derail,he can apoligize after he realizes he obviously has me mixed up with another poster.

To stay on topic,I've had that first song you posted in consistent rotation,giving you a second look now you actually are a better rapper than what I originally saw. Hopefully you get a chance to link up with some other Texas artist,it's a lot of competetion right now which is a good thing:salute:

:childplease:What you talking bout breh?

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
epi32a.jpg

:pachaha:

I'll give this a listen. That @Super Future Luther King Jr. cosign holds weight on this site.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Breh I think It's basically

@Poitier @Sauce Dab @desp and only a few others that really hold it down when it comes to that beautiful trap/street/heartfelt shyt

@Frank Sabotka also be in damn near every relevant thread when it comes to good, new music. Screen name having me ctfu and shyt.:heh:

Aye but just a side note:

I think it's real interesting how much marketing and extra shyt goes into making hits in this industry.

I think this song could've been a hit, good production, good writing, money man feature, still stuck under 20k views. Meanwhile @patvfoo got a song sitting on 25k, on a budget that I imagine is way lower than Rodie's. @patvfoo if you grind and keep networking, this music shyt might take you to some good places.:salute:

Last edited:

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
That let me be great is fire I gotta check more out :ohhh:

We need a thread on all the SERIOUS artist on the coli and start something up. It’s no way this site is so big and we can’t get somebody to pop :mjcry:

If we can’t get heard on our own, at least push brehs like a label :manny:

@patvfoo fire my nikka. I gotta get some beats to you