Border Patrol Finds 13 People In Boxes

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Via 21News in San Antonio:

LAREDO, Texas (WOAI/KABB) — Authorities say they've taken 13 people into custody after they were found inside sealed cardboard boxes inside a van.

The discovery was made during an inspection at a checkpoint along I-35 near Laredo.

Border Patrol agents were speaking to the driver and a passenger when a K9 alerted authorities to several boxes in the back of the van. Thirteen people were packed inside the boxes, which were sealed with tape.

None of the suspected illegal immigrants appeared to be in need of medical assistance. They were taken into custody, along with the driver and passenger of the van.

Laredo Sector Chief Patrol Agent Matthew J. Hudak said, "Once again we have seen a criminal human smuggling case in which smugglers packed illegal aliens inside enclosed containers, this time boxes. These inhumane conditions are totally contrary to every practice that our country is following to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and puts our agents and community at risk of infection."

Daps
If these folks spent this much energy trying to fix their shytty countries they wouldn't have to be literally shipping themselves over here...
They need to be forcing their governments to legalize drugs to kill the cartels.

We have actual Americans struggling, we don't have time to be worrying about supporting these people too.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
If these folks spent this much energy trying to fix their shytty countries they wouldn't have to be literally shipping themselves over here...
They need to be forcing their governments to legalize drugs and kill the cartels.

We have actual Americans struggling, we don't have time to be worrying about supporting these people too.

There country CAN'T be fixed because of America breh.

Politicians do drugs too.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They need to be forcing their governments to legalize drugs to kill the cartels.

The same way the Europeans should have stayed in Europe and fixed there shytty countries instead of coming over here?

So I’m guessing white peoples are the only ones who can flee their countries to find a better place.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World

I believe the cartels make the bulk of their money smuggling drugs and guns into the United States. I don't think legalizing drugs in Mexico alone will fix the problem. They are about to legalize marijuana down there.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

if your shyt government spent less money on espionage and destabilizing it's neighbours politically the world might be a better place for all.

everyones hands are dirty and it's a global game...

the world needs a reset if people really believe they want equality they will pay it out of their pockets in the form of restitution for espionage and collusion.
I believe the cartels make the bulk of their money smuggling drugs and guns into the United States. I don't think legalizing drugs in Mexico alone will fix the problem. They are about to legalize marijuana down there.
i don't think he actually gives a shyt :skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The same way the Europeans should have stayed in Europe and fixed there shytty countries instead of coming over here?

So I’m guessing white peoples are the only ones who can flee their countries to find a better place.
got em
giphy.gif

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

Imagine lacking this much insight..

I mean the whole reason systematic racism is still a thing and there's little to no consequences for cops killing unarmed black men is because black people didn't put enough energy into fixing the system right?