BOYCOTTS NEED TO BEGIN. FACEBOOK WILL NOT HIRE BLACK OR LATINO ENGINEERS: SHARE THIS BREH'S FB POST.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:coffee: So you want to work at a place that doesn't want to hire you?

Also, you vastly underestimate how dumb human beings are. Look at the comment section of Facebook posts. You really think you're gonna get these people to unify against anything? We're talking about people who repeatedly vote against their own interests here.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Simple solution, start posting on our own social media sites and make people verify their blackness before being able to post. No need to beg other races to "get on board" lol

Facebook and Twitter are much like everything else in this country, black people work hard to make it successful and other races eat off of our labor

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:mjgrin: getting people to boycott Facebook

This is the ultimate test if it don't work I may give up on AAs get a genomic verification and just join the Naija crew or whatever tribe/kingdom I am most of :ohlawd: so tired of this slave shyt I'm really done with these shackles
5445b94318fc997a569bc9c2909e66c5.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Black and Brown people aint gonna boycott facebook.... love it to much.. There could be a video out there of Zuckerberg using the N word and blacks will get on facebook and post about it

fukk man....:francis:

I refuse to let this shyt end in an L.

We can't let this CAC get away with this shyt.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You always got some petty counterpoint towards me in general so I ain't reading too much into this remark because it's you :mjpls:
Oh I didn't even realize you were the OP. You stay on some "woe is me l'ort, help me shame my way into getting something I don't deserve" bullshyt though :manny:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blackplanet was Facebook before Facebook....

begging Facebook for jobs is just as retarded as begging security into a nightclub that doesnt want you in because you are black .... fukk that slave mentality ....

when people start closing their accounts then they will show respect

*I have never had a facebook account*

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
better off goin to make our own stuff:manny:

not a big tariq fan but if he gets Moorus together, we should put more effort into that
The issue with Moorus is that it's not very accessible via desktop

I'm gonna be honest, I want to see black people leave Twitter in general. Too many people thinking they're comedians making a mockery of themselves for likes and retweets. Too many other races use it to have access to our culture and every thoughts

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Simple solution, start posting on our own social media sites and make people verify their blackness before being able to post. No need to beg other races to "get on board" lol

Facebook and Twitter are much like everything else in this country, black people work hard to make it successful and other races eat off of our labor

:laff:

WASN'T YALL THE SAME ONES LAUGHING AT OL GIRL FOR HER TAXI BUSINESS FOR PURPOSELY NARROWING HER CONSUMER BASE? COLI nikkaS IS SOME OF THE WORST BUSINESSMEN IN THE HISTORY OF BUSINESS.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah and you stay blaming the individual nikka for societal problems. Would not be surprised if you looking like Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks.:francis:
I don't blame individuals for societal problems, I just don't agree with the way you choose to respond to them. Forcing/shaming FB into hiring this guy is not going to do anyone involved any good. Awareness has to be raised but ultimately dude would be much better off working elsewhere. Just like dudes should not get hung up over a woman not being interested. It's not a feminist conspiracy, she just doesn't find you attractive bruh