BOYCOTTS NEED TO BEGIN. FACEBOOK WILL NOT HIRE BLACK OR LATINO ENGINEERS: SHARE THIS BREH'S FB POST.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:laff:

WASN'T YALL THE SAME ONES LAUGHING AT OL GIRL FOR HER TAXI BUSINESS FOR PURPOSELY NARROWING HER CONSUMER BASE? COLI nikkaS IS SOME OF THE WORST BUSINESSMEN IN THE HISTORY OF BUSINESS.

Taxi cab operation is a lil different bruh :ld:

If she lived in an all Black city or town that'd be different.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I don't blame individuals for societal problems, I just don't agree with the way you choose to respond to them. Forcing/shaming FB into hiring this guy is not going to do anyone involved any good. Awareness has to be raised but ultimately dude would be much better off working elsewhere. Just like dudes should not get hung up over a woman not being interested. It's not a feminist conspiracy, she just doesn't find you attractive bruh

FORCING PEOPLE IS JUST GONNA MAKE IT WORSE IMO. BEEN IN THAT SITUATION AND IT JUST CREATES A SITUATION WHERE THEY DO WHAT THEY CAN TO GET RID OF YOU. THAT KINDA STRESS ON TOP OF YOUR DUTIES AT WORK IS NOT DESIRABLE AT ALL.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it was a good article and highlights the same, typical problems minorities face when looking for potential employment. one thing i derived from the article was that it wasn't solely a matter of facebook's overall lack of consideration for minorities, in fact, they mention efforts to diversify were/have been made, out reach, etc. no, the problem lies with those at the final stage of the process; those who make the final decision on who to hire. maybe if men and women on that level of the organization were to diversify, there'd be a greater chance at hiring and diversifying the engineers. simply teaching diversity tactics to an all white staff is not going to magically make the staff diverse. also, giving race based/sex based hiring incentives to recruiters seems weird to me, it's even weirder how it DIDN'T work. even when you tell people you'd give them more credit, they'd rather not attempt the effort.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I don't blame individuals for societal problems, I just don't agree with the way you choose to respond to them. Forcing/shaming FB into hiring this guy is not going to do anyone involved any good. Awareness has to be raised but ultimately dude would be much better off working elsewhere. Just like dudes should not get hung up over a woman not being interested. It's not a feminist conspiracy, she just doesn't find you attractive bruh

Fact remains is that Black tech start ups can't get VC funding. Cacs went from having us in a weak arm bar post slavery to now they got us psychologically in a got damn full Nelson and Billy coming up with the knife to finish the job.

Drastic measures must be taken the same way the bus boycotts did we must shake and disrupt income flows. Men doing the MRA shyt getting the new reversible vasectomy is necessary. It will make this attention whore lazy welfare bytch bubble pop.

Same way we need to opt out and withhold eyeballs and money disrupt these social networks. You can't take our dollars and not hire us. You can't THOT around for attention all day long and not work and have our kids. There are parallels here in both situations. Black Men in particular need to unify and address both they are interconnected.

FB is Cracked Era 3.0 instead of cocaine diluted bytches getting high off attention. We can bring down both issues at once by Black Men abstaining from Facebook.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
The issue with Moorus is that it's not very accessible via desktop

I'm gonna be honest, I want to see black people leave Twitter in general. Too many people thinking they're comedians making a mockery of themselves for likes and retweets. Too many other races use it to have access to our culture and every thoughts
Twitter is amazing isnt it? It opens the world up to some of our most basic and stupid. Black people could be attempting a coup and ud have a bunch of stpid nikkas ready to blow the whole operation apart for retweets. "Outside of the Senate and Armory ready to take attack #wetakinover"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Fact remains is that Black tech start ups can't get VC funding. Cacs went from having us in a weak arm bar post slavery to now they got us psychologically in a got damn full Nelson and Billy coming up with the knife to finish the job.

Drastic measures must be taken the same way the bus boycotts did we must shake and disrupt income flows. Men doing the MRA shyt getting the new reversible vasectomy is necessary. It will make this attention whore lazy welfare bytch bubble pop.

Same way we need to opt out and withhold eyeballs and money disrupt these social networks. You can't take our dollars and not hire us. You can't THOT around for attention all day long and not work and have our kids. There are parallels here in both situations. Black Men in particular need to unify and address both they are interconnected.

FB is Cracked Era 3.0 instead of cocaine diluted bytches getting high off attention. We can bring down both issues at once by Black Men abstaining from Facebook.
Breh, what % of FB's operating revenue do you think black men generate? A boycott won't do shyt :mjlol: :dead:

Find a more productive use of your time.... this bullshyt aint putting money in your pocket, it's not empowering anybody, it's not putting p*ssy on your dikk

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
THE PROBLEM IS THE POTENTIAL FOR INCOME GENERATION FOR SUCH A SITE. THEY ALL GO THROUGH IT. A BLACK ONLY SOCIAL MEDIA IN THIS AGE WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT TO PULL OFF. IT COULD HAPPEN BUT INTEGRATION IS GONNA BE THE KILLER. REMEMBER, FACEBOOK IS A FREE SITE THAT DEPENDS 100% ON ADS AND DATA COLLECTION. FOR THIS YOU NEED NUMBERS AND/OR TONS OF MONEY. GONNA NEED OTHER RACES OR MEMBERSHIP FEES.

Just need to connect Africa up...1 billion served...:myman:.

Facebook to beam free Internet to Africa

:gucci:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame nothing will happen. But let it be Facebook will not hire gay people and watch the storm that would kick up

One thing about the Fags they mobilize to support they cause

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
I work for one of the companies mentioned.
What I will say, from my personal experience, is that one company is doing a lot more to circumvent these issues than another...

Of course more work needs to be done, but I work alongside a lot of people that are doing great work and are making strides to better level the playing field within the tech industry.

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES