BOYCOTTS NEED TO BEGIN. FACEBOOK WILL NOT HIRE BLACK OR LATINO ENGINEERS: SHARE THIS BREH'S FB POST.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I JUST GOOGLED IT. THE BETA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 2016. I SEE WHERE SOMEBODY SAID THAT THE BETA WAS OUT BUT I'M NOT SEEING ANY WAY TO GET IN ON IT NOW.

It was released for IPHOnes and he said the android version was coming soon. Now with this Haiti doc you don't hear him shouting out the app no mo.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Not gonna lie, I should've been a senior level developer by now, but when I was younger I had people discouraging me with the ol "Black people don't get hired for computer jobs." It's the truth, for the most part, but we GOTTA start creating our own.

What's the black engineers society doing?

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
With Latinos on board the numbers would make it sustainable. Also Blacks we actually have the highest consumer purchase intent. Advertisers will go where we go. We're more likely to spend than save which in this case actually works in our favor potentially.

Like Twitter and instagram we need Black ones..not only that but they own all the content you post.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
http://blaqspot.com/ This was referred to me the other day.

vhdn47.png

:stopitslime:

Either this is typical nikkatry, or they've been sabotaged.