Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why we grabbing men you clown throw ya shyts like a man and take a ass whooping
We grew up on slap boxing and fist fights
You sound silly. In real life there are no rules. There is non of this bullshyt you talkin. Its about who wins and who loses. No one remembers that you picked a dude up off his feet, dropped him on his head and broke his arm. Well maybe they do but whats most important is they remember that you WON. WHen a dude is losing a fight pulls out a gun and shoots you, thats all they remember. In the streets there is no fair, there is no love, there is only win. There is only crush there is only DESTROY your opponent. You better remember that shyt and update your fighting tactics because if you run into a man who knows that bJJ its going to feel like an eternity when hes strangling the Life outta you.

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You sound silly. In real life there are no rules. There is non of this bullshyt you talkin. Its about who wins and who loses. No one remembers that you picked a dude up off his feet, dropped him on his head and broke his arm. Well maybe they do but whats most important is they remember that you WON. WHen a dude is losing a fight pulls out a gun and shoots you, thats all they remember. In the streets there is no fair, there is no love, there is only win. There is only crush there is only DESTROY your opponent. You better remember that shyt and update your fighting tactics because if you run into a man who knows that bJJ its going to feel like an eternity when hes strangling the Life outta you.

stfu fakkit :rudy:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
stfu fakkit :rudy:
Slap boxing is joke slapboxing is garbage. slapboxing is for trash. BJJ increase real skill BJJ is for real athletes. BJJ is for real men. fukk slappin faggit. You tapping. fukka slap, you tap. Cant beleive you clown really came out your mouth with that nonsense. Slap boxing. You never fought a real man before. Sit like dog and stay like p*ssy.

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Slap boxing is joke slapboxing is garbage. slapboxing is for trash. BJJ increase real skill BJJ is for real athletes. BJJ is for real men. fukk slappin faggit. You tapping. fukka slap, you tap. Cant beleive you clown really came out your mouth with that nonsense. Slap boxing. You never fought a real man before. Sit like dog and stay like p*ssy.

learn English fukkboi...and idgaf what you know you aint seeing me with the hands :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
learn English fukkboi...and idgaf what you know you aint seeing me with the hands :umad:
Poor stupid faggit. Anyone who respects themselves and their opponents knows their weaknesses and knows to respect people who fight. You think you can walk through a bjj artist because you box in your dirty basement with your ghetto cousins? Please. You will be flattened and made humble. Please walk your dumb ass into any BJJ academy in America and challenge any purple belt your size. you will be made humble. No onw will be seeing your hands because you'll be getting strangled. Obviously your a sucker punch artist. Obvious you dont fight. Obvious you're a common clown. This is 2013 you fukkin bozo. If you arent learning how to grapple and strike you are crushed when facing real men. Now faggits that throw looping punches shyt boy. Sit.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Pro boxers would win against a pro bjj..because all fights start on the feet standing up..the boxer has the advantage ..no fight starts on the ground..one punch from a pro boxer would knock a bjj over the top rope..that's why all the boxers that werent good and didnt make it join the mma..let a real heavy weight pro fight a bjj..he would kill him..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pro boxers would win against a pro bjj..because all fights start on the feet standing up..the boxer has the advantage ..no fight starts on the ground..one punch from a pro boxer would knock a bjj over the top rope..that's why all the boxers that werent good and didnt make it join the mma..let a real heavy weight pro fight a bjj..he would kill him..
Reality doesnt reflect your post so basically you dont know what the fukk you're talkin about.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Reality doesnt reflect your post so basically you dont know what the fukk you're talkin about.

Actually I do know what I'm talking about..I was a orange belt in Kajukenbo about to be a purple till I stopped going..also I boxed for a few months and I'm about to go back to the boxing gym..but like my boss said who was a kung fu master for 40 years..he said there is no best fighting style..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Actually I do know what I'm talking about..I was a orange belt in Kajukenbo about to be a purple till I stopped going..also I boxed for a few months and I'm about to go back to the boxing gym..but like my boss said who was a kung fu master for 40 years..he said there is no best fighting style..
Sorry, not enough experience. You really have no idea how deep fighting really is. James Toney, if you even know who that is tried to get into mma and got squashed by old ass Randy Cotoure. Just knock it off little fella. Im sure you met some tough guys in your little gym or whatever but the reality of fighting is deeper than your world. Your Kung fu master never fought professionally in his life. He hits boards and punches air. Stop it.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Sorry, not enough experience. You really have no idea how deep fighting really is. James Toney, if you even know who that is tried to get into mma and got squashed by old ass Randy Cotoure. Just knock it off little fella. Im sure you met some tough guys in your little gym or whatever but the reality of fighting is deeper than your world. Your Kung fu master never fought professionally in his life. He hits boards and punches air. Stop it.

He wasnt my kung fu master..he was my boss..he would kill you..he's Chinese..he got trained the old skool way ..when he was young he used to practice what he learned that day in the streets luring robbers in by counting his money in a dark alley so he could practice his moves on them..all his fists are flat from punching hard objects all day..I don't think you wanna fight him..you're a brown belt:russ: if kung fu had belts he would be a 8th degree black belt..gtfoh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He wasnt my kung fu master..he was my boss..he would kill you..he's Chinese..he got trained the old skool way ..when he was young he used to practice what he learned that day in the streets luring robbers in by counting his money in a dark alley so he could practice his moves on them..all his fists are flat from punching hard objects all day..I don't think you wanna fight him..you're a brown belt:russ: if kung fu had belts he would be a 8th degree black belt..gtfoh
Fighting untrained street trash is different then fighting trained killers. Im sorry but your teachers art is outdated. If he isnt learning that bjj or wrestling hes not doing shyt. He will get curshed and squashed. Its hard for these old heads to come to grips that everything they learned is for nothing against a ground fighter but this is all the more reason to humble themselves before that grappling and incorporate it into their arts to make themselves more powerful. This is why you dont see kung fu guys in mma. They talk all that trash about their moves being so lethal its pointleess to compete yet, they compete in ghetto rag tag competitions in high school gyms. They arent up to snuff, enough.

I DARE YOU TO WALK INTO A BJJ ACADEMY talkin that mess. You will get crushe into Dust, politely.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Fighting untrained street trash is different then fighting trained killers. Im sorry but your teachers art is outdated. If he isnt learning that bjj or wrestling hes not doing shyt. He will get curshed and squashed. Its hard for these old heads to come to grips that everything they learned is for nothing against a ground fighter but this is all the more reason to humble themselves before that grappling and incorporate it into their arts to make themselves more powerful. This is why you dont see kung fu guys in mma. They talk all that trash about their moves being so lethal its pointleess to compete yet, they compete in ghetto rag tag competitions in high school gyms. They arent up to snuff, enough.

I DARE YOU TO WALK INTO A BJJ ACADEMY talkin that mess. You will get crushe into Dust, politely.

Those kung fu guys in the mma weren't trained the old skool way..I'm talking about getting abused by the sifu all day..physically..like they do in china..let a shaolin monk enter the mma..it would be over in 5 seconds..they train 16 hours a day everyday for thier whole life..even Lennox Lewis said he wouldn't fight a shaolin monk..there are hella vital points all over ya body..and they know each one..think what would happen if they struck you..you'd be dead inside the ring in a body bag....how you gonna choke em out when they can take spears to their throat? Gtfoh