Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Those kung fu guyYou s in the mma weren't trained the old skool way..I'm talking about getting abused by the sifu all day..physically..like they do in china..let a shaolin monk enter the mma..it would be over in 5 seconds..they train 16 hours a day everyday for thier whole life..even Lennox Lewis said he wouldn't fight a shaolin monk..there are hella vital points all over ya body..and they know each one..think what would happen if they struck you..you'd be dead inside the ring in a body bag....how you gonna choke em out when they can take spears to their throat? Gtfoh
Chute Box Academy. Do some history. They have learned that abuse and academy wars only crush a fighters potential. The fighter is useless by 30. There are new and better ways to training. Emphasizing specific fight specific drills over getting into street level fights on a regular basis.. Drilling shyt into your fukking DNA and controlled sparring thats close enough to reality for you to manage a real fight. You havnt trained in a while and u flabby n sick so you wouldnt know this. Spears to the throat. So what. I guarantee i put a rear naked choke on ANY MAN ON THE PLANET that can take a spear to the throat hes going unconcious. Disgusting your poor weeded mind believes that crackpot magical kung fu crap. Only washed up undisciplined fukkboys talk that nonsense.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Chute Box Academy. Do some history. They have learned that abuse and academy wars only crush a fighters potential. The fighter is useless by 30. There are new and better ways to training. Emphasizing specific fight specific drills over getting into street level fights on a regular basis.. Drilling shyt into your fukking DNA and controlled sparring thats close enough to reality for you to manage a real fight. You havnt trained in a while and u flabby n sick so you wouldnt know this. Spears to the throat. So what. I guarantee i put a rear naked choke on ANY MAN ON THE PLANET that can take a spear to the throat hes going unconcious. Disgusting your poor weeded mind believes that crackpot magical kung fu crap. Only washed up undisciplined fukkboys talk that nonsense.

You're not putting a monk unconscious :russ:..they can focus their chi and slow down thier blood flow or speed it up..you can even slice em in the throat and they'll slow the blood flow to keep em alive..so that's out the window..you also think you can drop people on thier head..well..how you gonna drop a monk on thier head when thier heads are hard as a rock..that won't work..they don't even teach you how to cultivate your chi in bjj..you already lost:ufdup:

Juven

All Star
Daps
You're not putting a monk unconscious :russ:..they can focus their chi and slow down thier blood flow or speed it up..you can even slice em in the throat and they'll slow the blood flow to keep em alive..so that's out the window..you also think you can drop people on thier head..well..how you gonna drop a monk on thier head when thier heads are hard as a rock..that won't work..they don't even teach you how to cultivate your chi in bjj..you already lost:ufdup:

i think george washington beat them monks up in deadliest warrior

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
O so now you chillin with SHaolin monks huh? bruh. whenever its late late at night im noticing you going into la la land. shyt cant be healthy. Do you know how the triads started? It started when the Monks were getting Owned so bad by the chinese gov that they ran into hiding and went to the underworld to make their money. That kung fu wata stuff does not make a man invincible. Respect to the arts but you're on that bullshyt.

This is an actual Shaolin Monk fighting a muay thai fighter. Notice how the Monk is unconcious like *dont play with matches* We are human beings bruh. Men. Martial arts dont make you a fukkin superhero but when you put that bjj against someone who cant grapple the odds are in favor of the grappler because of how easy it is for a fight to hit that ground. And still, when someone practices everything while the other practices one thing in particular only striking its easy to bring them into the world of grappling.

Wow. CRUSHED!

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
O so now you chillin with SHaolin monks huh? bruh. whenever its late late at night im noticing you going into la la land. shyt cant be healthy. Do you know how the triads started? It started when the Monks were getting Owned so bad by the chinese gov that they ran into hiding and went to the underworld to make their money. That kung fu wata stuff does not make a man invincible. Respect to the arts but you're on that bullshyt.

This is an actual Shaolin Monk fighting a muay thai fighter. Notice how the Monk is unconcious like *dont play with matches* We are human beings bruh. Men. Martial arts dont make you a fukkin superhero but when you put that bjj against someone who cant grapple the odds are in favor of the grappler because of how easy it is for a fight to hit that ground. And still, when someone practices everything while the other practices one thing in particular only striking its easy to bring them into the world of grappling.

Wow. CRUSHED!

He's doing chinese boxing kung fu with gloves on..take him out the gloves and do some real shyt..you'll see the difference...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
observe post: 5433050 said:
He wasnt my kung fu master..he was my boss..he would kill you..he's Chinese..he got trained the old skool way ..when he was young he used to practice what he learned that day in the streets luring robbers in by counting his money in a dark alley so he could practice his moves on them..all his fists are flat from punching hard objects all day..I don't think you wanna fight him..you're a brown belt:russ: if kung fu had belts he would be a 8th degree black belt..gtfoh
Fighting untrained street trash is different then fighting trained killers. Im sorry but your teachers art is outdated. If he isnt learning that bjj or wrestling hes not doing shyt. He will get curshed and squashed. Its hard for these old heads to come to grips that everything they learned is for nothing against a ground fighter but this is all the more reason to humble themselves before that grappling and incorporate it into their arts to make themselves more powerful. This is why you dont see kung fu guys in mma. They talk all that trash about their moves being so lethal its pointleess to compete yet, they compete in ghetto rag tag competitions in high school gyms. They arent up to snuff, enough.

I DARE YOU TO WALK INTO A BJJ ACADEMY talkin that mess. You will get crushe into Dust, politely.
Way too much tough talk and :duck: in this threat.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Sorry, not enough experience. You really have no idea how deep fighting really is. James Toney, if you even know who that is tried to get into mma and got squashed by old ass Randy Cotoure. Just knock it off little fella. Im sure you met some tough guys in your little gym or whatever but the reality of fighting is deeper than your world. Your Kung fu master never fought professionally in his life. He hits boards and punches air. Stop it.

james toney wasnt even training. he came in at one of the heaviest weight of his career. he needed a payday and the ufc gave him one :russ:

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Poor stupid faggit. Anyone who respects themselves and their opponents knows their weaknesses and knows to respect people who fight. You think you can walk through a bjj artist because you box in your dirty basement with your ghetto cousins? Please. You will be flattened and made humble. Please walk your dumb ass into any BJJ academy in America and challenge any purple belt your size. you will be made humble. No onw will be seeing your hands because you'll be getting strangled. Obviously your a sucker punch artist. Obvious you dont fight. Obvious you're a common clown. This is 2013 you fukkin bozo. If you arent learning how to grapple and strike you are crushed when facing real men. Now faggits that throw looping punches shyt boy. Sit.

nikka I never said I box and I never said boxing was better then 'bjj'. I see this a sensitive subject for you so imma leave you alone :heh: