Breaking!! McDonald’s bringing back the Snack Wrap in 2025

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don’t know her.

Chicken wrap game isn’t the same post Popeye spicy chicken era.
Popeyes has the best crisp to their chicken but it’s too dry for me to eat regularly. Popeyes doesn’t have anything like the snaque wrappe.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Burger King has it right now.

If I’m reeeeeally in a pinch that’s the only moderately healthy thing you’ll find at a real fast food spot.

Depending on location you might find a fast food spot that has small salads. That is a game changer.

McDs had side salads in the past and that was a fantastic alternative. If they bring back the salads :banderas:
Chicken filet Cobb salad :banderas: extra corn :damn:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Popeyes has the best crisp to their chicken but it’s too dry for me to eat regularly. Popeyes doesn’t have anything like the snaque wrappe.
Never had either.

Just noting how much more quick these food chains are to get at each others domains.

Back when I ate fast food more regularly everyone had a lane and stuck to it. Now even Starbucks has breakfast sandwiches/wraps

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
wtf when was this available? That weird couple of years when they were advertising their “healthy” options?

90s to early 2000s

They used real ingredients. real grilled chicken strips and real shredded cheese. And like a bruschetta mix and seasonings.

They were hand rolled and fat as hail.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
90s to early 2000s

They used real ingredients. real grilled chicken strips and real shredded cheese. And like a bruschetta mix and seasonings.

They were hand rolled and fat as hail.
This blows my mind fr-now I can’t imagine ordering one but that’s news to me.