BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER Shooting At New Mexico High School Leaves THREE Students DEAD & 15 INJURED

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
2ND AMENDMENT. "Bah GOLLY my rights as an American don't take my guns, Obama wanna take mah guns" :damn:

Bullshyt like this is why we have issues :francis: I'm not for total gun control, but some changes need to happen. This shyt here is getting pathetic :camby:

P.S. Trump, I thought the United States was doing fine :martin: 21 trillion in debt, racial tensions all time high, fukked up foreign policy, capitalism, oligarchy, right wing religious nuts, and poverty.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
:coffee: America is never going to do anything about our gun problems...until a whole group of the Republican Congress' kids and their pet dogs get wiped out visiting a Ronald Regan statue.

With that being said, the only real solution to these school shootings is d*** near to have metal detectors outside of every door within the building. As well as adding an entire security team to each building.

* But half the schools can't supply proper text books and library books so the :bustback: continues

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sadly, America has chosen a 'live by the gun, die by the gun' strategy.

Thoughts and prayers and dassit.

shyt is crazy man. I believe nobody should have lethal rounds except for the military. Police don’t even need lethal rounds.

But these cacs and gun crazy blacks will make sure Americans always have access to fukking rifles like ordinary citizens need them.

and when do u think that’s gonna happen?

Sadly never.

nah, itll continue to happen for the rest of americas existence. theres no stopping it, no changing it

i just root for the victims to be right wing, conservative gun nut types

They’ll continue to act like this is still the 1700s and the citizens need guns in case of the government takeover :bryan:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Damn, I was listening to Bone's shoot em up as I read the thread title

12 gauge just bust up in u playa hataz, we b quick to pin youuuuu, you know, we knowwwww, u don't wanna roll. Cuz when we give it to ya, we're gonna bring it to youuuuu......Oh yeah:noah:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Remember when stuff like this used to be shocking and big events? Now we'll forget about this by next week.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Rip. Its crazy how people will forget about this in a week or so. Its so regular now