BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER Shooting At New Mexico High School Leaves THREE Students DEAD & 15 INJURED

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Politicians:
thoughts-and-prayers.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bang, Bang, Lucky Luke!

Enjoy gun culture, brehs:francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
God, I hate this fukking excuse. Always deflecting to something else - always. How about you take a look at the statistics? Countries with readily available guns are always more violent. Always! This isn’t even a discussion - it’s a flat out fact.
:ehh:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Like I said, these attacks are every other month now. shyt isn't ever shocking anymore and they are trying to make up desensitized to it.

shyt I'm already desensitized. I saw "3 dead" and thought "That's it?". It was a quick thought too, couldn't stop it from poppin' up.

Just...rest in peace to the kids. Paying for the sins of their fathers, literally.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
shyt is crazy man. I believe nobody should have lethal rounds except for the military. Police don’t even need lethal rounds.

But these cacs and gun crazy blacks will make sure Americans always have access to fukking rifles like ordinary citizens need them.

:comeon::mjpls:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk are you trying to say?

You do know there are blacks who buy hella guns for no reason like cacs right?

Is your dumbass trying to insinuate something else?

Why you so defensive? :sas2:

And no I don't know about these "blacks" but why don't you go ahead and tell me about em since I'm a dumbass? :sas1: