BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER Shooting At New Mexico High School Leaves THREE Students DEAD & 15 INJURED

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk are you trying to say?

You do know there are blacks who buy hella guns for no reason like cacs right?

Is your dumbass trying to insinuate something else?

Yeah, but only you and your Krazy Kraka Kusins will buy a whole armory and just shoot up folks at random cause your stock portfolio tanked....

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, but only you and your Krazy Kraka Kusins will buy a whole armory and just shoot up folks at random cause your stock portfolio tanked....

:gucci:
I’m not even white wtf you talking bout.

I got a homeboy who has 3 pistols and 2 rifles. Anyone can get guns in Georgia it’s plenty of black dudes here and in the south with a nice little collection

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

So you negged me for saying blacks like to buy guns too? :dahell:

I’m a cac? :dahell:

fukk boy I’ve done more for the black community than you will ever do. I’ve been a teacher in inner city Atlanta for the past two years trying to guide our children the right way. I work with children with special needs and mental issues who need a mentor or someone to just understand them. A lot of kids I’ve worked with end up getting sent to foster care and a lot of times I’m the only one they trust to talk to.

I went to a HBCU and ive donated to HBCUS I didn’t even go to. I’ve made threads on here for HBCUs.

But I’m a cac & I got negged for saying blacks buy guns like whites :mjlol:

You’re a fukkin dumbass. I’d beat the life outta you fukk nikka

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
So you negged me for saying blacks like to buy guns too? :dahell:

I’m a cac? :dahell:

fukk boy I’ve done more for the black community than you will ever do. I’ve been a teacher in inner city Atlanta for the past two years trying to guide our children the right way. I work with children with special needs and mental issues who need a mentor or someone to just understand them. A lot of kids I’ve worked with end up getting sent to foster care and a lot of times I’m the only one they trust to talk to.

I went to a HBCU and ive donated to HBCUS I didn’t even go to. I’ve made threads on here for HBCUs.

But I’m a cac & I got negged for saying blacks buy guns like whites :mjlol:

You’re a fukkin dumbass. I’d beat the life outta you fukk nikka

:russ: You don’t even know me, but I know yo mamma raised a piece of shyt p*ssy getting all mad on the innanet:mjlol:. Go eat that hillbilly dik I told you to eat bytch....

Edit: you claim you help all of these folks and you on the net and in my mentions roiding out like a fool. Man get all the way the fuk outta here and seek help...but not before you eat that hillbilly dik :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:russ: You don’t even know me, but I know yo mamma raised a piece of shyt p*ssy getting all mad on the innanet:mjlol:. Go eat that hillbilly dik I told you to eat bytch....

Edit: you claim you help all of these folks and you on the net and in my mentions roiding out like a fool. Man get all the way the fuk outta here and seek help...but not before you eat that hillbilly dik :mjlol:

Ayo if your broke ass ever finds yourself in Atlanta hmu I’d gladly rearrange your face

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread- Which guns do you have or plan to get?

A 89 page thread on here of gun owners from every nationality. Yet your dumbass doesn’t think blacks buy guns.

I’ll piss on your grandmothers grave fakkit