BREAKING: Offset Arrested In Atlanta For Being In Possession Of Guns (Facing LIFE)

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
When a top pop artist is facing 5+ years in jail, it's not "slow news". People forget that sometimes the Feds will take a pistol case when the person caught with a pistol is a Felon. Feds will give a NICKEL to somebody with a record like Offset, and that doesn't even account Georgia's laws for Felon with a gun. Offset's lawyer fees are going to be astronomical.
I'm sure he'll be okay

Daps
When a top pop artist is facing 5+ years in jail, it's not "slow news". People forget that sometimes the Feds will take a pistol case when the person caught with a pistol is a Felon. Feds will give a NICKEL to somebody with a record like Offset, and that doesn't even account Georgia's laws for Felon with a gun. Offset's lawyer fees are going to be astronomical.
rappers get caught with guns all the time.. :stopitslime:

anyways, according the resident A&Rs at thecoli.com.. Migos have plenty of money although their in a 360 deal with 2 labels in their pockets.. lawyer fees shouldnt be an issue.. :sas2:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Man these rappers are ignant. You do ya duurty durt on the low mcgurt :rudy:

Last thread of the day.

He makes too much for too many people for him to get convicted & serve a long sentence.
I'm WAY out of the loop so just recently found out just how popular Migos really are.

I've seen rappers with lower profiles/mainstream success get arrested for these types of charges and worse and they all somehow, someway seem to get off.

Shawn Kemp's lost son isn't going to jail.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
If I was famous I’d always keep it in me also.

shyt I’m not famous and allwats have it in me, even in states that I can’t carry.