BREAKING: Offset Arrested In Atlanta For Being In Possession Of Guns (Facing LIFE)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@MMA Mo @MJ Simpson @Big Daddy ... explain this shyt right here... why is this back ^^^^

WHY U SO MAD?

giphy.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The argument is that haters are real, old enemies are real etc so being strapped>>>not being strapped. But...you're rich, successful, can be anywhere you want. Why you still riding around ATL in places that require you to be strapped? Why not stay the fukk in LA or NY and not have to worry about enemies. Live your life and enjoy yourself instead of stunting on broke dudes you may have robbed back in the day.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ARE U MAD?
Nah.... you’re release confirms what I know about this site having plants and agents. Also at the end of the day you’re still an ugly, obese, fukboi cac plant with overtly homo sexualized tendencies who projects his inadequacies, by trolling around on a black forum, in order to justify his relevancy because every real black person in here sees you for what u are - NOTHING. No one fuks with u . I’ll live.....

But at the end of the day you still have to live with your fat cac miserable excuse for an existence which is equivalent to a death sentence in your world.

Oh and I see ur mad and in your feelings tho... mentioning me, yet again on some random shyt that has nothing to do with the thread. Stay upset ...I’m good... bc I belong here, you try hard to be, and still don’t fit in.
:stopitslime::mjpls::wrist::wrist::dame::pacspit::trash::camby::umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Please don't derail my thread.
Why are you always whining about something...??!!! You put up like 50 new threads every 2 hrs, what difference does it make. But it’s interesting how You don’t say nothing to that cac when he talks shyt about black posters but u get all in your feels enough to check him over a derailed thread?! if this one derails..I’m sure you have the bandwidth to make a new one... majority of your threads seem to conclude the same anyway, with pages and pages of u getting clowned.
:yeshrug::francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why are you always whining about something...??!!! You put up like 50 new threads every 2 hrs, what difference does it make. But it’s interesting how You don’t say nothing to that cac when he talks shyt about black posters but u get all in your feels enough to check him over a derailed thread?! if this one derails..I’m sure you have the bandwidth to make a new one... majority of your threads seem to conclude the same anyway, with pages and pages of u getting clowned.
:yeshrug::francis:
Don't come at me that way.

Also, I don't even follow this guy around or post in the same threads he does. He commented in my thread derailing it. It's about offset not about your beef and vice versa.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't come at me that way.

Also, I don't even follow this guy around or post in the same threads he does. He commented in my thread derailing it. It's about offset not about your beef and vice versa.
Oh please.....fohwtbs. You’ve been in this forum way longer than I have and you don’t see what this cac racist troll does and says to blacks on here; I’ve been here for 6 months and picked up on it. You claim to be so agnostic and prolific; spiritually “woke” yet the only time you confront him is over your page views.....K.

Then you say it’s not about “my beef with him” ... this should be an issue for all black people on here when cacs roam around unchecked degrading black posters simply for his entertainment , this is not just about me bc he serves no purpose other than harassing black posters daily...nothing informative comes from his post except to promote his sense of “superiority” and entitlement. But yeah... I’m the problem enough for you to tell me, don’t come at u...
:what::gucci:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Oh please.....fohwtbs. You’ve been in this forum way longer than I have and you don’t see what this cac racist troll does and says to blacks on here; I’ve been here for 6 months and picked up on it. You claim to be so agnostic and prolific; spiritually “woke” yet the only time you confront him is over your page views.....K.

Then you say it’s not about “my beef with him” ... this should be an issue for all black people on here when cacs roam around unchecked degrading black posters simply for his entertainment , this is not just about me bc he serves no purpose other than harassing black posters daily...nothing informative comes from his post except to promote his sense of “superiority” and entitlement. But yeah... I’m the problem enough for you to tell me, don’t come at u...
:what::gucci:
Yeah, it's because he used to be in the sports section and booth not here. I only post news and etc. Dude was called out by others. Since my return I don't even get involved with beefs. When I see a racist comment I just hit the report button. Got enough trouble in my real life.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The argument is that haters are real, old enemies are real etc so being strapped>>>not being strapped. But...you're rich, successful, can be anywhere you want. Why you still riding around ATL in places that require you to be strapped? Why not stay the fukk in LA or NY and not have to worry about enemies. Live your life and enjoy yourself instead of stunting on broke dudes you may have robbed back in the day.
Better yet pay for armed security. I'm sure it's nothing for him to pay some cats $200 / day for protection to be legally strapped.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah, it's because he used to be in the sports section and booth not here. I only post news and etc. Dude was called out by others. Since my return I don't even get involved with beefs. When I see a racist comment I just hit the report button. Got enough trouble in my real life.

DONT LET “HER” CONFUSE U BRUH .. (S)HES MORE THAN LIKELY A WHITE SUPREMACIST DUDE TROLLIN THIS FORUM TO GET OTHER POSTERS ON HIS PUPPET STRINGS WIT THE PRIMARY INITIATIVE OF CREATING TENSION BETWEEN BLACKS N JEWS.