Please don't tell me this shyt was over sum 'opp' shyt at a mf parade
full
Same thing happened at the Toronto raptors parade

“Opp activity “
Luckily no one died

concise

Veteran
Daps
Wall to wall police presence, and MFers decided to shoot anyway.

Gotta have indoors ticketed victory celebrations from this day forward.

Throwing a parade for some billionaire owner and his millionaire players in their private enterprise is stupid and archaic thinking.

the coverage of this has been weird. I found out a little while ago when I got in my car to go to the store. I had the radio of Fox Sports and immediately wondered why they were talking in these somber and funereal tones. I pieced together that something horrible had happened. Then I turned over to Mad Dog radio and it wasn't even mentioned.

They don't know how to handle it without keeping sports and politics separate.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Throwing a parade for some billionaire owner and his millionaire players in their private enterprise is stupid and archaic thinking.
????
This post doesn't add up. The parade is for the city, and the fans of the sports franchise.
The same fans who support the team through thick and thin. Even in the bad years. And who feel joy and pride when the team wins the ultimate prize.

concise

Veteran
Daps
????
This post doesn't add up. The parade is for the city, and the fans of the sports franchise.
The same fans who support the team through thick and thin. Even in the bad years. And who feel joy and pride when the team wins the ultimate prize.

And it's all bullshyt. That team doesn't belong to the city, it belongs to the Hunt family. Who always have the ability move the team to another city like the Kroenkes did to St. Louis after they won the ultimate prize.

Let them do it in their own stadium, away from everyone, like you said. It's actually a good idea.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk jokes about a mass shooting where someone died :dahell: everything isn’t a joking matter

:dahell: This is the fukkin coli you act like you just found this site.

I was goofing on stupid conspiracist theorist who will downplay this it was not intended to make light of the dead

I’m more frustrated that nothing will ever change about this because American citizens will never give up their guns

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest