Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ezgif-2-646e4a9a68.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An egomaniac cut corners going somewhere humans have not adapted to evolve in. Everything is not a conspiracy.

When folks are ignorant about something, it has to be a conspiracy. Not calling you out breh, but I See a lot of times where folks are ignorant on a subject, instead of asking for understanding, they don’t want to seem dumb, so they say things are conspiracies.

The ocean did what the ocean does..humans just had to go test their luck. It’s a reason the ocean isn’t as explored as space. Conditions down there don’t support human activity & instead of following regulations that are in place for a reason, this dumbass does a “hold my beer” moment & won the Darwin Award.

Exactly. That "Move Fast and Break Things" Silicon Valley bullshyt doesn't work 4000 meters under water :usure:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:patrice: that's probably why she did it and she probably wanted you to do it :manny:
Naw man...couldn't knock her up. My very good homeboy from college stroked her. I just needed a companion for p*ssy and company. Her ideology was completely fukked and you couldn't fukk missionary cause she complained about her breathing...plus she didn't ride dikk...but that p*ssy was the strongest I ever knocked down. She had the best the p*ssy walls to date.