Breaking: US accuses South Africa of shipping arms to Russia

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You deserve to rot in a ditch if you EVER, EVER suggest sanctioning South Africa.

Motherfukkers talkin' bout they pro black but salivating at the idea of black men, women and children starving
to death and fantasizing about fukking Black Air Force captains bombing white settlers to hell and back when it reality
there will be black casualties in whatever America decides to do.

Like legit fukk your whole existence.

:pacspit:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Is it white Afrikaners or actually South Africans who got ties with russsia/brics?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
War is a racket :yeshrug:

I can careless about non of em but if US can sell shyt then other countries can too
sick of USA main character mentality it's gonna bite us in the ass one day for good
I hope I'm old and grey 2 feet in the grave by that time though:whoa:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
@Gritsngravy

More facts for you - Cuba sent troops (500,000 soldiers) to Angola to fight against Boer armies invading Angola and occupying Namibia.

Black Cubans, with Soviet materiel, fought South Africa cacs who wanted to entrench white supremacy in Southern Africa. The pivotal battle being Cuito Canavale in 1987.

Daps
They dont want the BRICS working together. They need them to fall in line.
This. Russia and China are shady as fukk but they offer Africans "more" relative to the US.

Think of Africa as being an American citizen. Russia/China = Democrats; America = Republicans. Neither side actually cares about you but Democrats will at least throw you a bone....GOP wants loyalty for free.

Everytime we crack down on other countries using their autonomy and acting in THEIR best interests....it gives the BRICS more ammo to use against us.

Daps
China's economic integration with Africa is not debatable, America has just been sleepwalking. Their infrastructure investments in Africa are massive. The people can see/touch their impact. Despite that, have you seen China trotting around Africa demanding a pledge of loyalty on Taiwan?
Low-key, I think America avoids Africa because the more they interact, the more that gets exchanged....mainly people.

They don't want a flood of educated Black people boosting our numbers. Africans might squabble with ADOS but at the end of the day, they're gonna be aligned with ADOS no matter what. They want Africa to just hold still and not do anything while not offering any of the countries something in return.