The high exalted
Daps
source.gif
More sistahs need to arm up like her:wow:if only tomorrow

Facts

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Even if you want to be a supportive parent, letting your children do what ever they want to do is not good or supportive parenting. Any kid with gender dysphoria should be in therapy before committing to anything

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
tenor.gif

In a culture where truth is considered offensive, she is showing more nerve than a lot of people. Our sisters doing it.

Comforting someone with gender dysphoria in the idea they are the sex they imagine is the same thing as telling a schizophrenic the voices in his head are real. They need help. Not enabling. My opinion.

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s funny how these parents just run with what their kids say. Interestingly enough I saw a video the other day where some chick transitioned to male, and is now transitioning back. What happens if a few years from now Dwayne’s kid decides it was a mistake because he didn’t have the wherewithal to make that decision at 12.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Brehette is smart she broke it down
:ehh:
she also loud AF and masculine sounding ironically :scust:

did not picture her sounding like that after seeing those sexy pictures. why the fukk i gotta mute the video just to hear her and not pop my eardrums? :why: