Brehs, I would love your advice. pls help. PLEASE (story inside)

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I would spill the beans. The way they treated you, if that was me id like fukk them, honestly it sounds to me like shyt gonna hit the fan either way eventually whether you tell your aunts or not. So you might as well tell them that way they can step in help.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea naijas be trippin i wish some family members besides my parents wld put they hands on me, all dat shyt dead africans always trynna control they kids and live through them, shyt made me resent them for a while growing up. always comparing to other people kids like you want them as your child instead but critique them as parents and they actin like u just hit them smh. do you OP like seriously no offense but fukk ur family u already got a scholarship so u dnt need them no more and ur and adult so mght as welll prepare for the solo life. hopefully u break the silly traditions with ur own kids. @ThiefyPoo u african :lupe:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To add insult to injury (LITERALLY :francis:), my mom hands me a new pair of shoes and states that "I'd rather have you be a model, because you'll make more money that you ever will working in agriculture." :comeon:
:laff: ma dukes w that ether tho

eternalpangs

Rookie
Daps
Super Senior tho :patrice:

its all paid for. room, board, tuition.
plus im connected to research on campus. academics arent hard for me, and i just finished my core classes (last being honors biochemistry II) and im taking computer sciences classes for the knowledge and resume buff

plus im close to publishing research. and, finally, it keeps me in a stable envrionment.

im making several connections with deans, professors, andr chairs, and im looking at graduate school. and i love to learn so classes arent a problem.

wouldnt you stay in school for an extra yr if it was practically FREE?

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your family is toxic and add 0 value to your life. Do what's in your best interest and stop contact with them. They don't love you, they are very selfish and only care about how they feel, not you.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
its all paid for. room, board, tuition.
plus im connected to research on campus. academics arent hard for me, and i just finished my core classes (last being honors biochemistry II) and im taking computer sciences classes for the knowledge and resume buff

plus im close to publishing research. and, finally, it keeps me in a stable envrionment.

im making several connections with deans, professors, andr chairs, and im looking at graduate school. and i love to learn so classes arent a problem.

wouldnt you stay in school for an extra yr if it was practically FREE?

No