Brittney Grinner, Ray Rice of the WNBA, tries to assuage the beatings

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so you want people to be as outraged about this as they would a man beating a woman? :dahell:

assault is assault and the same results, lol. how does gender factor into results?!?!? a bruise from a man is the same bruise from a woman...especially in the case of griner being an athlete.

plus the issue is domestic violence and it's not being fairly criticized and examined.

Daps
Griner may not be receiving the scrutiny of ray rice but she also doesn't receive anything close to the benefits of attention and money that male superstar athletes receive

So the bouble standard soent really work in her favor when you account for all aspects of the situation

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
assault is assault and the same results, lol. how does gender factor into results?!?!? a bruise from a man is the same bruise from a woman...especially in the case of griner being an athlete.

plus the issue is domestic violence and it's not being fairly criticized and examined.

The bytch she assaulted is an athlete too.

I agree domestic violence shouldn't be ignored, but to say this tall skinny bytch assaulting her gf(who is probably just as strong) is the same as a grown ass man assaulting a regular bytch? :what:

Ok yall keep fighting this fight :heh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
tumblr_lqhhtxbvHM1qdajm7o3_250.gif
@The Bilingual Gringo

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

I agree domestic violence shouldn't be ignored, but to say this tall skinny bytch assaulting her gf(who is probably just as strong) is the same as a grown ass man assaulting a regular bytch? :what:

so according to you, women are inferior to men? :mjpls:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it is the same.....strength doesn't make your face/jaw whateva impermeable, lol. i'm not boxer, lift beer cans...and i know i could break prime Mike Tyson nose anyday of the week without him having warning as it only requires very little pressure and is more about accuracy.

and the law is not gender based....you talking social based or culture based which means nothing to me. show me a law that specifies domestic violence by gender if you will!!! and ray rice would have been scrutiny free in Saudi Arabia for a woman physically challenging a man....so not everyone plays by your rules to begin with.

your opinion is your opinion....not law, not decree, nothing in the grand scheme if you want to be real.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Griner may not be receiving the scrutiny of ray rice but she also doesn't receive anything close to the benefits of attention and money that male superstar athletes receive

So the bouble standard soent really work in her favor when you account for all aspects of the situation
So domestic violence is ok if you're not that famous. Got it.