Bryant Gumbel speaks on his son being arrested and police excuses....

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
These oddball celebs prove nothing. Obviously it was your turn to not read what the previous quote said.

No, obviously they do, which is why you're trying to dismiss them entirely in regards to the aforementioned topic. Furthermore, the last time I checked, Bryant Gumbel was/is also considered a celebrity/entertainer as well which makes the comparisons all the more legitimate & accurate. Maybe you're the one who should do some re-reading of your own comments.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

watch BG check a cac....

cacs are mad at BG "Yup. Gumble is a well known whitey hater but of course he's never been called out on it. Typical."

BG put on more that yall would ever know

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Poor Wayne Brady...

Bryant Gumbel just slammed his foot on the pedal.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
like you?:leon:
BG sounds just like my supervisor. HBCU bred. Black wife. Started his own consulting company with a black woman. Now has a side business with two other black men but I'm let you cook.

THANK YOU. My uncle is the same. Princeton educated. Lawyer. Married like 30 years to the same black woman. Been pro black since day one and this hasn't changed. General Counsel for a well established corporation. Same voice, diction, and carriage as Bryant Gumbel. Black people assume we only roll one way, talk one way, sound one way. We DO NOT. We are not a monolith. It's a shame when black people don't know this to be true.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think bryant gumble says "aight" instead of "alright"....that's is the only thing us as black folks says on purpose wrong "irregardless" of speaking decent English.

hell i would say "holla" instead of "hollering" is the universal black thing we do wrong on purpose as well.

long as you pass the "aight" "holla" and a couple of other words in a professional/academic setting it's good in my book. my black ass will never say "alright" any setting USA!!!...always "aight"

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THANK YOU. My uncle is the same. Princeton educated. Lawyer. Married like 30 years to the same black woman. Been pro black since day one and this hasn't changed. General Counsel for a well established corporation. Same voice, diction, and carriage as Bryant Gumbel. Black people assume we only roll one way, talk one way, sound one way. We DO NOT. We are not a monolith. It's a shame when black people don't know this to be true.

true. but i bet he still uses "holla" instead of "holler".....and "aight" instead of "alright" at times.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Bryant Gumbel's daughter with is black wife pictured with her Jewish husband :sas1:
william-robins-jillian-gumbel.jpg

Probable to say Bryant Gumbel's wealth will be going right back into the white community between his wife and his son in law not sure if his son is with a white woman :francis:
:francis: ...... so his daughter is a bedwench and his son is going to become a bedbuck?.... so are his kids also pro black but only date white? because this is looking like that black feminism on twitter

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: ...... so his daughter is a bedwench and his son is going to become a bedbuck?.... so are his kids also pro black but only date white? because this is looking like that black feminism on twitter

does feminism stop because women assort with men and have sons?!?!?...come on, you're better than that! feminist don't all turn homosexual.

standing up for yourself and fighting for your rights does not stop when being associated with other races! if you can't stand in front of other races....that's bad imo.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Can't even watch that nikka. Never met a black man sounded like him. I'm all for being articulate black men but god damn nikka get please buy some bass.
yeah you right, the content of the words are not as important as that:beli:

Last edited: