Bryant Gumbel speaks on his son being arrested and police excuses....

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Bryant Gumbel's daughter with his black wife pictured with her Jewish husband :sas1:
william-robins-jillian-gumbel.jpg

Probable to say Bryant Gumbel's wealth will be going right back into the white community between his wife and his son in law not sure if his son is with a white woman :francis:

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:mjlol:So if you know I stated that , why would yo gizzard eatin ass ask me if he's a c00n . Aint his wife white? Isnt that a rhetorical question? get on smelly ass nikka. You must be one of those country nikkas :umad:

Just like I thought! You're back peddling clown, like the bytch ass, feeble minded coward you are. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Just like I thought! You're back peddling clown, like the bytch ass, feeble minded coward you are. :pachaha:

:russ: nikka mad I called him and his homey a c00n :umad:
Go eat some grits country cuz . You findin any excuse to marry a cavebytch . You should kill yoself

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
So...

According to your logic every affluent Black talks and acts like Gumbel ...

Stop it ...

We both know that this is far from true.

You choose to speak a certain way

And the most economically deprived of us can code switch and speak 'job interview' when we have to ...

Breh, you're not too bright! I am simply suggesting that based on Gumbel's own particular background (not every "affluent black") & upbring that his proclivity for having certain White or Caucasian traits is more than likely based on his early environmental influences. Furthermore anyone who denies or pretends that certain cultural or social environments don't mold or influence peoples behaviors or characteristics like speech is truly misguided or a complete fool.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:russ: nikka mad I called him and his homey a c00n :umad:
Go eat some grits country cuz . You findin any excuse to marry a cavebytch . You should kill yoself

Quit trying to get around the fact that you're a soft p*ssy who can't stand behind his original comments & too scared to state if Harry Belafonte is a c00n or not dikk sucking,homo faq! :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bryant Gumbel's daughter with is black wife pictured with her Jewish husband :sas1:
william-robins-jillian-gumbel.jpg

Probable to say Bryant Gumbel's wealth will be going right back into the white community between his wife and his son in law not sure if his son is with a white woman :francis:
Probably a result of being a successful black man....moving your family to a wealthy white neighborhood.......enrolling your kids in "good" schools which are predominantly white....the kids do well and go to colleges that are predominantly white.....the family goes to social functions with successful and rich people (likely Bryant's coworkers at NBC) which are mostly filled with white people....

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Quit trying to get around the fact that you're a soft p*ssy who can't stand behind his original comments & too scared to state if Harry Belafonte is a c00n or not dikk sucking,homo faq! :mjlol:

:umad: nikka over there mad af boutta wake the whole house up from the nap . You a c00n ma nikka. Just live with it breh

Why when certain nikkas get mad they start hollerin gay shyt ? :mjlol:

nikka you prolly got a white mama . Ol pasty ass bytch clippin coupons right now

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:umad: nikka over there mad af boutta wake the whole house up from the nap . You a c00n ma nikka. Just live with it breh

Why when certain nikkas get mad they start hollerin gay shyt ? :mjlol:

nikka you prolly got a white mama . Ol pasty ass bytch clippin coupons right now

Nah, sorry fam ain't no white or cac parents over here, so all these ineffective, bytchmade deflections you trying ain't doing shyt but making you look feeble! :lolbron:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Breh, you're not too bright! I am simply suggesting that based on Gumbel's own particular background (not every "affluent black") & upbring that his proclivity for having certain White or Caucasian traits is more than likely based on his early environmental influences. Furthermore anyone who denies or pretends that certain cultural or social environments don't mold or influence peoples behaviors or characteristics like speech is truly misguided or a complete fool.
If its true for Gumbel then why doesn't it hold true for at the very least most affluent Blacks? The only way Gumbel is excused is if this happens most if not all of the time. Remember High School - no mater your color or social standing a lot of people would slightly modify their speech patterns depending on their friends and / or sub cultural influences. My point is that Gumbel made it a point to speak that way - not using bad grammar and speaking with a white inflection are 2 different things. He chose his path.

tan900

Banned
Daps
The coli isn't going to like that Bryant married a white woman after being married for 28 years to a black woman tho.

That's the main reason why i give him a major side-eye....Like what prominent man does some shyt like marrying a bytch of a different race after being married to his own kind for damn near 30 years? Show me a white, Hispanic, or Asian man who's done some foul shyt like that.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
If its true for Gumbel then why doesn't it hold true for at the very least most affluent Blacks? The only way Gumbel is excused is if this happens most if not all of the time. Remember High School - no mater your color or social standing a lot of people would slightly modify their speech patterns depending on their friends and / or sub cultural influenced. My point is that Gumbel made it a point to speak that way - not using bad grammar and speaking with a white inflection are 2 different things. He chose his path.

This is simply pure garbage. So there aren't any other "affluent" African Americans or blacks who have similar idiosyncrasies & you know them all? Guess you've never heard of or seen Tiger Woods or Raven Simone then, who not only act white they also don't identify themselves as black or with black culture at all, unlike Gumbel.

SOMEBODY DONE TOLD YOU WRONG: BLACK CELEBRITIES WHO SAY THEY’RE NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN

Black Celebrities Who Say They're Not African American

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This is simply pure garbage. So there aren't any other "affluent" African Americans or blacks who have similar idiosyncrasies & you know them all? Guess you've never heard of or seen Tiger Woods or Raven Simone then, who not only act white they also don't identify themselves as black or with black culture at all, unlike Gumbel.

SOMEBODY DONE TOLD YOU WRONG: BLACK CELEBRITIES WHO SAY THEY’RE NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN

Black Celebrities Who Say They're Not African American
These oddball celebs prove nothing. Obviously it was your turn to not read what the previous quote said.