Bryant Gumbel speaks on his son being arrested and police excuses....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Just like you didnt answer this one , right?

EDIT: I thought so . Go sit in a corner and eat yo Handi Snax like a good lil white boy

I didn't answer it because of the poster who posed the question...... I have answered that question many times on this board before...

Stop playing yourself.........

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The eternal question:jbhmm: To think in a one of my first threads to talked about how I was perceived by other blacks cause of the way I spoke and
what I was into...and posters turned that into *my* problem:dahell: You really can't win with some people.
On the other hand look at for ex. Boyce Watkins or Michael Eric Dyson they are well educated and speak intelligently but are not white washed - voice or mannerisms.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
ppl need to get off BG back...ive been saying for years he is pro black...watch real sports...he always have stories about racism and he dont hold back on his commentary...why do he get such a bad wrap? because he carry himself with class?

Exactly.. just like Byron Allen....but the hate comes from blackmedia writers cause they date non black women and nikkas as usual want u to be ignorant just like them

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
ppl need to get off BG back...ive been saying for years he is pro black...watch real sports...he always have stories about racism and he dont hold back on his commentary...why do he get such a bad wrap? because he carry himself with class?
Yeah. His piece on the declining interest and participation in baseball in the black community had me like :jbhmm: