But but but the South: NYC Primary Thread | Hillary Clinton wins New York Democratic primary

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
HRC is the single greatest political figure for black people since Marcus Garvey.

Hold this neg for your ignorance.
full
You negged me for making a thread about a Black IG chick, but love Clinton :dahell::patrice:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm really surprised Bernie didn't do better in NYC

"Funny how there was also lots of reports of voter disenfranchisement in Arizona too. The last state Clinton won."

"How the fukk is this her home turf? Sanders was born and raised there. She was just a senator for 6 years, she lived in DC for her entire "service" to New York"

:sas2:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
"Funny how there was also lots of reports of voter disenfranchisement in Arizona too. The last state Clinton won."

"How the fukk is this her home turf? Sanders was born and raised there. She was just a senator for 6 years, she lived in DC for her entire "service" to New York"

:sas2:
It really does seem fishy

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I've already started mentally preparing myself for four years of Trump. I think Hillary is going to have a historically low turnout, and the biggest blame for it will fall on the DNC. If Trump gets in office, America deserves everything that comes with it. I usually say that those who don't vote shouldn't talk shyt. However I normally vote but I refuse to support Hillary.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I've already started mentally preparing myself for four years of Trump. I think Hillary is going to have a historically low turnout, and the biggest blame for it will fall on the DNC. If Trump gets in office, America deserves everything that comes with it. I usually say that those who don't vote shouldn't talk shyt. However I normally vote but I refuse to support Hillary.
:mjcry:

pls Bernie, come up with some kind of hail mary victory

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

pls Bernie, come up with some kind of hail mary victory

shyt's rigged. I only personally know one person that has said they want hillary to win.

TBh, I don't expect presidents to get much done. I really only vote because I remember how frustrated I would get when GWB would show up on my television. Seeing Hillary for the next four years spewing BS would be just as bad as Trump to me.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York is living off of the old rep, it aint the same, and this proves it!

If this was 94, Bernie would have one, EASY!