But but but the South: NYC Primary Thread | Hillary Clinton wins New York Democratic primary

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Happy. Didn't get to vote, bu she would have gotten my vote. Believe a dreamer with, dementia brehs?

Do the right thing thing at elections people. Vote Democrat!
gtfovm_zpsn8m7s8yh.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:heh: fukk you mean 'but the south"?

hillary carpet bagged her way into a senate seat here, between that and her 'connections' of course she was gonna win NY :what:

and lets not forget this. one of the most authentic moments in political history :wow:

dont get mad at me NY dudes was blaming the southern folks but trump and Hillary easily won in the melting pot of culture

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've already started mentally preparing myself for four years of Trump. I think Hillary is going to have a historically low turnout, and the biggest blame for it will fall on the DNC. If Trump gets in office, America deserves everything that comes with it. I usually say that those who don't vote shouldn't talk shyt. However I normally vote but I refuse to support Hillary.
Dawg...this election is depressing and frightening. Like it seems like we are on a crash course to some epic american disaster that mirrors Idiocracy completely.

Trump will make America....look like a complete joke.

Donald Trump = Biff Tannen
America past 2016 = Hill Valley in 2015
:snoop:

This cant be life.