But but but the South: NYC Primary Thread | Hillary Clinton wins New York Democratic primary

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
First off, 60 percent is not 90 percent so you south Nikkas need to fall back on that.

Still voted for Bernie. I hope he still continues his campaign to the convention.

Finally :pacspit: Staten Island. They should've succeeded a long time ago. None of us NY'ers even acknowledge your presence.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Bernie just has the millenial vote...thats it. And thats not gonna be enough.
Yeah, I think a lot of older Democrats idealize the Clinton presidency, and are loyal to Hillary for that reason. Also, I'm guessing a lot of wealthier liberals don't want to pay more in taxes.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
First off, 60 percent is not 90 percent so you south Nikkas need to fall back on that.

Still voted for Bernie. I hope he still continues his campaign to the convention.

Finally :pacspit: Staten Island. They should've succeeded a long time ago. None of us NY'ers even acknowledge your presence.
to be fair, Trump only won the majority of vote in Staten Island amongst Republicans, Trump is the leading Republican candidate in general so you'll see that in most places.

It's fukking pathetic that Trump is actually a presidential candidate, and that he's most likely going to be the Republican nominee.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
to be fair, Trump only won the majority of vote in Staten Island amongst Republicans, Trump is the leading Republican candidate in general so you'll see that in most places.

It's fukking pathetic that Trump is actually a presidential candidate, and that he's most likely going to be the Republican nominee.
Its scary hes a presidential candidate and he might be president....

:wow:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the people from the old new york, left, so I wasn't shocked at the results:yeshrug:

The people who stayed tend to be older black folk who are stuck in the old days, so they love a smiling white woman:troll:

Not a Jew from Brooklyn:usure:

Hate to say this, but its how it is:mjcry:

Now, if more black/latin men could vote(too many felonies), I think the results would be different:jbhmm: