By the mid-1970s, Black middle-class families were moving into the all-white hoods. Tensions rose!

Daps
I was on the front lines. I grew up in laurelton and went to Ps 195 in rosedale in the 80s. Those white parents hated our ass. I got in a couple fights with white boys. This was like 3rd 4th grade.

We rode over there on a yellow school bus.

White folks moved out that neighborhood so damn fast. I mean they left in like a span of 5 yrs.

Now that neighborhood is all black Caribbean’s.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Went thru the skinhead craze in Arlington back in the late 80s. Sometimes they’d come up to the jr high. We’d be ready on the days we heard they were coming. Even Mr Issacs, the old ass janitor from our elementary school days, would ride thru with his big ass 357. Crazy thinking back on it now cause of this thread. Old dude was in his 60s coming thru a school zone in a white neighborhood with a pistol to make sure us little nikkas were straight cause on them days it’d be older skinheads coming up there. Mufukkas 18 and 19 coming to a jr high fukkin with 13 and 14 years olds.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
. A good portion of those crackers are now probably teachers, cops, work for banks, real estate brokers, local politicans, etc. All jobs that can have a profound effect on a black person's life. And with the negativity they were showing in this video, I already know they aren't using their influence positively...

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Full video

Then cacs wanna get mad when we want nothing to do with them and try and separate so we can have our own shyt.

Notice how most of the black folks wanna talk that love and "human" bullshyt while all these cacs including they freckle face, head lice infested brat devils in the video is keeping it 100 with they hatred of us.

When we gon learn these cave devils will be our enemies forever?

@Nicole0416