C-Murder RELEASES EMOTIONAL Prison Letter about Master P"My brother dont care about me"!

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Rozay listening like....

Meek%20Mill%20-%20All%20The%20Way%20Up.gif

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
P has to hate being the head of the family sometimes....regardless of the issue he'll be blamed for it...

nikka said he was the real business mind....well then why weren't you the CEO of No Limit then?:mjgrin:

I understand C's goin' through it but at least have enough respect for dude even giving you opportunity & fame....nikkas wouldn't even know who you are if it weren't for P....

:jbhmm:and nikkas love to talk about how fake you are after the fact...if Master P was such a fake nikka what does that make you for co-signing & still fukkin' wit him during the time you were out?

and as for your case.....nikka you made decisions now live with the consequences of your decisions instead of shifting blame....

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
P has to hate being the head of the family sometimes....regardless of the issue he'll be blamed for it...

nikka said he was the real business mind....well then why weren't you the CEO of No Limit then?:mjgrin:

I understand C's goin' through it but at least have enough respect for dude even giving you opportunity & fame....nikkas wouldn't even know who you are if it weren't for P....

:jbhmm:and nikkas love to talk about how fake you are after the fact...if Master P was such a fake nikka what does that make you for co-signing & still fukkin' wit him during the time you were out?

and as for your case.....nikka you made decisions now live with the consequences of your decisions instead of shifting blame....
All facts. Talk down on your blood brehs :scust:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

C wasn't fukking wit him when he was out tho. They wasn't even speaking.

And to add onto that P still shouts out c murder in songs right saying he serving a life sentence as a prop in songs to make it look cool, but don't even speak to him or nothin or do nothin to help him. I have mutual friends with c murder daughters and they don't down talk p, they just know what it is tho, but they both going great things in life tho.