C-Murder RELEASES EMOTIONAL Prison Letter about Master P"My brother dont care about me"!

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Master P gave this nikka MAD opportunities. Hell, even after he beat his first murder case, P got him to rebrand himself n change his name from C- Murder to C. Miller as a fresh start. What this nikka do to repay P? Shoot a teenager in front of mad witnesses AND on camera in sum hole in da wall club in a small town in Louisiana. Then da final straw he puts out this letter having da nerve to insult P. He a real definition of a ingrate.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I had to cut off a 25+ yr friendship & im about to cut off my two grown ass nephews next due to this type of shyt c murder on..

You do 99 things for a person, but once you don't do something for them the 100th time, they will remember & hang on to that more than the 99 times you did help them

Muthafukkas is grown, and the older you get the colder you gotta get towards people like c murder unfortunately, because you become more of a crutch than a brother/friend in these type of situations

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
C Murder was just out there trying to live his best life

:yeshrug:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I had to cut off a 25+ yr friendship & im about to cut off my two grown ass nephews next due to this type of shyt c murder on..

You do 99 things for a person, but once you don't do something for them the 100th time, they will remember & hang on to that more than the 99 times you did help them

Muthafukkas is grown, and the older you get the colder you gotta get towards people like c murder unfortunately, because you become more of a crutch than a brother/friend in these type of situations

Story of my life.