C-Murder RELEASES EMOTIONAL Prison Letter about Master P"My brother dont care about me"!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why ain't silkk or anyone else talking?

Oh cause P made them all millionaires, let them keep their masters and their publishing

But C wanted to take his millions and deck out project apts. Wanted to keep shooters around and yet bust his own gun personally. Thought it was cool to cop chains but forgot about lawyer fees

Now even tho my bro is an idiot, I'd still visit the nikka. I mean I could at least do that. Put a stack on his books. Tell him I love him

But C did this to himself when those fake raps P was making him millions and keeping him away from that life

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Why ain't silkk or anyone else talking?

Oh cause P made them all millionaires, let them keep their masters and their publishing

But C wanted to take his millions and deck out project apts. Wanted to keep shooters around and yet bust his own gun personally. Thought it was cool to cop chains but forgot about lawyer fees

Now even tho my bro is an idiot, I'd still visit the nikka. I mean I could at least do that. Put a stack on his books. Tell him I love him

But C did this to himself when those fake raps P was making him millions and keeping him away from that life

I remember him busting out the walls of some spots in calliope and making a penthouse. I mean come on homie.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
C wasn't fukking wit him when he was out tho. They wasn't even speaking.

And to add onto that P still shouts out c murder in songs right saying he serving a life sentence as a prop in songs to make it look cool, but don't even speak to him or nothin or do nothin to help him. I have mutual friends with c murder daughters and they don't down talk p, they just know what it is tho, but they both going great things in life tho.
Yeah i heard the same. Plus he was going hard on C in the press during his "new man" non cursing Nickelodeon era