C-Murder RELEASES EMOTIONAL Prison Letter about Master P"My brother dont care about me"!

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Master P gave this nikka MAD opportunities. Hell, even after he beat his first murder case, P got him to rebrand himself n change his name from C- Murder to C. Miller as a fresh start. What this nikka do to repay P? Shoot a teenager in front of mad witnesses AND on camera in sum hole in da wall club in a small town in Louisiana. Then da final straw he puts out this letter having da nerve to insult P. He a real definition of a ingrate.

youre confusing the cases with each other, and you have your facts wrong.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:dead:

Anyway, now P made him pull that trigger or P told him go 2 tha club that night
:mjgrin: All of his daughters like really beautiful as shyt. Inside and out, really cool ass young women

cmurder-and-daughters.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Those are just bad shots of her chill :dead:

Everybody ain't the best when taking pics. She look good in real life
Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-10.44.30-PM.jpg
:dwillhuh: Looking at that pic made me look up more pics of them. Then I found this pic and why is Shy glizzy in jail visiting C-murder with C-murder's daughters:

Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-10.49.49-PM.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:dwillhuh: Looking at that pic made me look up more pics of them. Then I found this pic and why is Shy glizzy in jail visiting C-murder with C-murder's daughters:

Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-10.49.49-PM.jpg

When he came to New Orleans for a show he went a visited him. He a big fan and always rap about no limit in his songs

"Glizzy gang the new no limit, bytch I'm master G, my lil brother he 3 murder, just like fukking C"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You do 99 things for a person, but once you don't do something for them the 100th time, they will remember & hang on to that more than the 99 times you did help them

I was gonna make a thread about this.

Absolutely no type of person worse than an ungrateful person.

You dont do something forbthem once and they turn heel on you like you never did anything for them. And they cooler with ppl who actually have nvr done shyt for them.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
C wasn't fukking wit him when he was out tho. They wasn't even speaking.

And to add onto that P still shouts out c murder in songs right saying he serving a life sentence as a prop in songs to make it look cool, but don't even speak to him or nothin or do nothin to help him. I have mutual friends with c murder daughters and they don't down talk p, they just know what it is tho, but they both going great things in life tho.
thing about p n c situation tho...from experience..bein on lock..

c high profile....so the system gone try n extort every nickle they can...c know the deal..

regardless if they fukk with each other or not...c know he fukked up...n p can only do so much...n since p the one with the business plan...p gone be the scape goat..dont hear shyt bout silkk...do we?