Cac pastor tells women to stay attractive so men will not stray

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The fact that most of yall are agreeing really does say something bad about humanity as a whole. Most people are impulsive and honestly stupid.

You're married to someone your whole life, you're expecting to spend your 70s and over with your wife. Science says over time women (people really) become a lot less attractive and it's not their fault. People age.

And then on top of that, he's supposed to be a man of God. The bible says infidelity and ending marriages is a sin, yet he's justifying actions that are considered a sin in his religion...during his sermon.

Don't get married if you don't wanna do marriage. And don't claim to be a man of god if you don't want to follow god. Seems simple to me.

My pastor has always stressed staying on top of things within the bounds of your intimate relationship as sexual vibrancy IS important.
It's not everything but it is a pillar of a marriage.
can't be bad breathed n bodied n mystified as to why your spouse isn't pawing at you incessantly.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It is very important to take pride in your appearance, but that isn't going to keep a man from straying if that is what he has in his mind to do. I know plenty of pretty women that consistently get cheated on.

Self control and discipline goes deeper than looks.

Most men are only as faithful as their options. You get a man with a lot of options and women frequently throwing azz at him eventually he is probably going cave in to those urges unless he has an extremely high level of discipline which most guys don't have to be completely honest.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
My pastor has always stressed staying on top of things within the bounds of your intimate relationship as sexual vibrancy IS important.
It's not everything but it is a pillar of a marriage.
can't be bad breathed n bodied n mystified as to why your spouse isn't pawing at you incessantly.
That's besides the point. The scriptures are clear. Divorcing your wife, particularly for something small like her looks, is a sin. Why is a pastor preaching this? And why are you, an alleged man of god, agreeing?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
3min vid :

FULL video :

Cac pastor Stewart Allen Clarke.

The comments section is filled with angry women and pandering simp:mjgrin:

the number of reaction videos this has is hilarious.

The pastor got canceled after giving this sermon, asked to step down by the church..

I wonder what the Coli thinks :lolbron:

#GMB! #SYSBM!
I don't really see what the Pastor said wrong :francis::wow:

Sikk, hypersensitive culture. Basic advise that should really be more or less common sense is considered taboo and cancel culture now trumps religious beliefs.

It’s gotten way out of hand at this point.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Me personally, I’d rather hear more about God and spirituality in sermons but maybe that’s just me.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's besides the point. The scriptures are clear. Divorcing your wife, particularly for something small like her looks, is a sin. Why is a pastor preaching this? And why are you, an alleged man of god, agreeing?

Where did he say to divorce your wife over her looks? He just told women to step it up. NOBODY would be mad at a pastor for calling a man out if after he got married, he decided to become a financial slob and stopped working but instead let his wife go to work and pay all the bills. What's the issue of him essentially saying, stay looking nice for your husband?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Instead of backing down he should have doubled down on this.

Cancel culture wins because people lack conviction and cohones.
I think it's deeper than that. EVERYONE has hypocrisy in them, so what happens in the modern matrix, people will go find something about that's not socially ideal/redeemable (didn't take care of his first child or cheated on his wife or what er) and they'll use that against a person.

So this Pastor was gonna run the risk of people going through everything and talking to everyone that knows him, TILL they they find some dirt on him.

That's why people back down, especially men.

I also don't like using the term "cancel culture" coz cacs have taken that to mean "every time I express my true racist feelings i get cancelled".

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Where did he say to divorce your wife over her looks? He just told women to step it up. NOBODY would be mad at a pastor for calling a man out if after he got married, he decided to become a financial slob and stopped working but instead let his wife go to work and pay all the bills. What's the issue of him essentially saying, stay looking nice for your husband?
You're right, he made no mention of straying from his wife in the video at all. The OP is an idiot and misworded the pastors point in the thread title.

The only statement in the video I disagree with is the notion that men don't have to do it too. Its 2021, if you can't physically please your woman you're playing a dangerous game

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Okay - I watched the first 2:45 of the sermon. Here’s where he messed up:

1) he said for wives “not to give their man reason” to look at other women.
C’mon, Pas...you know dudes gonna look at other women no matter what, and if dudes
be paying too much attention to women that aren’t their wife, they dead-ass wrong.

2) he used Melania Trump as the high standard. You KNOW that wasn’t gonna ride.

3) Bruh said some of them aren’t trophy wives, if so it’s a participation trophy.
That is FUNNY AS HELL (npi), but that didn’t help.

4) This was the Knockout Punch that cost him right here:
He said maybe they won’t look like Melania...but that doesn’t mean they have to look “butch”.
That’s fighting words, right there. He wasn’t giving the word seasoned with salt, he was clowning.

And that’s just the first three minutes. If it went on from there, I doubt it got better...

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
Same type of women that would clapped and give a standing ovation if pastor said

“ MEN U NEED TO BE MEN AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING, EVEN IF YOUR WOMAN SPENT ALL YOUR SAVINGS, JUST WORK EXTRA HOURS “

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Me personally, I’d rather hear more about God and spirituality in sermons but maybe that’s just me.

Religion doesn’t just deal with life in heaven but living the good life on earth as well