Cac pastor tells women to stay attractive so men will not stray

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Meh a woman can stay attractive all she wants, that can never overcome the thrill of new puccy.
New p*ssy is hypnotic, especially as you discover that she gets progressively "wetter" as she get hornier, add squirter and multi orgasimic and you realize mid-stroke that "1 woman will NEVER be enough"!! :wow:

Sorry breh, I went on a tangent there :sadcam:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New p*ssy is hypnotic, especially as you discover that she gets progressively "wetter" as she get hornier, add squirter and multi orgasimic and you realize mid-stroke that "1 woman will NEVER be enough"!! :wow:

Sorry breh, I went on a tangent there :sadcam:
Lol trust I understand

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Sadly infedility isn't tied to appearance all the time.

I mean, looking good definitely does help - as it gives 1 less reason for your partner to cheat - but sometimes they'll still cheat if they want

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If your woman decides to gain 100 pounds, doesn't get her hair done regularly, and stops dressing nice, you should love her just the same.....and have the same attraction to her.

Of course I'm kidding....

broller

Veteran
Daps
In general I agree, that people should do their vest to take care of themselves both for themselves and their partner (goes for men and women).

As far as the pastor, i think too many pastors are trying their hardest to fulfill their lifelong dream of being a stand-up comedian from the pulpit.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I can say from experience, attractiveness doesn't mean shyt. I've seen lots of pretty women get cheated on. I've seen lots of ugly women with devoted husbands.

Daps
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

Tell women the truth and watch how they act
if he was a high value man he wouldn't have got suspended:troll:

killacal

Banned
Daps
That's the problem with modern day churches. You aren't supposed to go to church to 'hear what you want'.

2 Timothy 4
3 For the time is coming when [people] will not tolerate (endure) sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching [for something pleasing and gratifying], they will gather to themselves one teacher after another to a considerable number, chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold,
Bible got bars:banderas:

YfI0.gif

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Just STAPH!
Overwhelming majority of advice I see online is just fukking ridiculous and wrong to boot.

First off, Ya’ll know good and damn well, if a female pastor told a bunch of men ANYTHING about themselves, she’d be all kinds of feminist bytch, woman be silent, fukk these bytches, mumbling and grumbling.:mjlol: So please stop acting like men are somehow receptive to criticism from the opposite sex but women are somehow resistant.

Secondly it’s a lie. And men themselves have proven this. How many times do men tell people that for every fine chick, there’s somebody tired of fukking her.

So this dude gon sit there and pretend like there aren’t Susie Homemakers out there who played by all the rules and still got cheated on with a big booty butterface down the street.
:stopitslime:
He setting up a false narrative. Cheating ain’t based on appearance. Dudes will and have cheated with chicks uglier than what they wifed:mjlol:
Women do too. I’ve seen men as fine as Idris Elba get cheated on with dudes that look like Lil Wayne.

Why is it so damn hard to tell the truth? Instead of trying to shyt on women or men or fill people’s heads with nonsense, give people real advice.

Relationships entail risk.

Looks are important but some people get tired of looking and interacting with the same people for years on end.

That’s why it’s important to still maintain friends even when you are in a relationship.

Also communication, affection, support and how much fun you have with your partner are more important than just one’s appearance.

Lastly, instead of trying to cater to cheater’s desires, we need to understand that the issues they have are not the fault of the people they are harming.

This victim-blaming, “oh but if you only do this” type shyt is gonna have people snapping left and right because we trying to get people to change themselves to meet the psychological needs of broken individuals who don’t even know what THEY want themselves.

Last edited: