Cacs at work unappreciation

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Find a stairwell with no camera. Help him down the stairs face first. Flying knee drop to finish the job.

Just a fantasy I’ve had a few times dealing with them in an office setting.

LOL that reminds me of this time when I worked at a law firm in NY, and our managing attorney was this dumb broad, who had no clue what she was doing, always creating more work than was necessary. So one day while we work working late, someone started saying how they would like to put her in a figure four leglock. Then we started going around talking about the different wrestling finishing moves we'd like to do to her, Stone Cold Stunna, DDT, Rockbottom, all that. And then this one quiet Jewish dude comes out with "I'd love to take a bat, put a rusty nail in it, and beat her over the head with it, since the rust will poison her blood and maybe give her cancer".... Dead silence, the rest of us sitting there like
tenor.gif
until my manz piped up like "dang, homie, we was just joking... You talking attempted murder :whoa:"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And then this one quiet Jewish dude comes out with "I'd love to take a bat, put a rusty nail in it, and beat her over the head with it, since the rust will poison her blood and maybe give her cancer".

giphy.gif
he's been thinking about that a long time... lol and that will be the same one that actually goes through with the plan and acts on that shyt. He wasn't joking.
probably makes lamp shades out of human skin....

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Its even worse when you u finally get another breh in there and he turns out to be a lame creepy ass nikka :gucci:. Even the cacs be like:leostare::wtb:. I just had to get this of my chest.
Lol he probably awkward and uncomfortable working around cacs. Ur people skills have to be good as well as ur attitude and anger management.