Cacs at work unappreciation

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol he probably awkward and uncomfortable working around cacs. Ur people skills have to be good as well as ur attitude and anger management.
Breh all this nikka talk about is strippers and his broke truck. I can wake up every fukking day and knowing imma hear about a stripper when i get to work. On top of that he lame so you know he not getting any bunz , just hanging with strippers at the bar. And he talks exactly like Ben Carson.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Breh all this nikka talk about is strippers and his broke truck. I can wake up every fukking day and knowing imma hear about a stripper when i get to work. On top of that he lame so you know he not getting any bunz , just hanging with strippers at the bar. And he talks exactly like Ben Carson.
Lol damn....who talks about all this at work.

Ruckfonnie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
This one cac be having me so tight walking from desk to desk with his socks and shoes off and my project manager, a Ben Carson type brother, don’t be saying shyt. This same cac that be walking barefoot had the gall to set up a hammock at his desk. They be too comfortable at the gig

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I been telling you nikkas that cacs should have very little information on you. Been at this company for two years and they don't even know if I finished university or not.

These cac bytches ask me constantly if I am dating or have a girlfriend.

"Do you have a girlfriend?":jbhmm:

"Is the sky blue?" :comeon:

"Is that a yes?":stopitslime:

"No I am just asking a question, my private life is none of your concern":yeshrug:

Another one.

*fat middled age cac who is having mid life crisis*

"Can I talk to you privately for 5 minutes":francis:

"Listen man my wife is fukking me up, I need to party. You got a connect?":feedme:

"No idea what you are talking about?" :gucci:

"Don't play that shyt, I know you like to have fun...help me out" :francis:

"I don't know what you are on about, I got work to do":sas2:

"Fine what about grass? :to:

"No idea what are you on about.":heh:

They even tried to get me to join linkedin in the beginning and I ain't play with that.

"Hey Quiet Magician, you are a smart guy and I want you in my network, make an account on linkedin so you can be part of the family.":ld:

"Naw I am good" :win:

"Why? Linkedin is statistically proven to get you a job and it has other neat features. I know you are secretive but this is a no brainer. ":mindblown:

"You saying my job is in jeopardy?":jbhmm:

"No I mean it is nice to have my coworkers in my network...that's all":whoa:

"No." :manny:

"Now why do you have to be like that? You can make some friends in here if you change that attitude of yours.":gucci:

"You saying I have a bad attitude?":usure:

:dwillhuh:....:why:.....:comeon:....:hubie:

*Leaves in frustration*

There are a few brothas in my division and we make it a habit to chill at lunch, greet each other and chill after work. How many times have cacs happened to stumble by when we were having a good time.

"What are you boys laughing on about?" :troll:

"So we are going to chill after alright? :gladbron:

"Aight cool, see you then":jawalrus:

"cool":salute:

*Cacs looks in disbelief*:gucci:

I talk about broad shyt with these cacs, like movies and tv shows. Keep the answers vague and don't divulge anything to anyone. it is funny how many times they left in anger yet they still smile and want to be my friend. :salute:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I been telling you nikkas that cacs should have very little information on you. Been at this company for two years and they don't even know if I finished university or not.

These cac bytches ask me constantly if I am dating or have a girlfriend.

"Do you have a girlfriend?":jbhmm:

"Is the sky blue?" :comeon:

"Is that a yes?":stopitslime:

"No I am just asking a question, my private life is none of your concern":yeshrug:

Another one.

*fat middled age cac who is having mid life crisis*

"Can I talk to you privately for 5 minutes":francis:

"Listen man my wife is fukking me up, I need to party. You got a connect?":feedme:

"No idea what you are talking about?" :gucci:

"Don't play that shyt, I know you like to have fun...help me out" :francis:

"I don't know what you are on about, I got work to do":sas2:

"Fine what about grass? :to:

"No idea what are you on about.":heh:

They even tried to get me to join linkedin in the beginning and I ain't play with that.

"Hey Quiet Magician, you are a smart guy and I want you in my network, make an account on linkedin so you can be part of the family.":ld:

"Naw I am good" :win:

"Why? Linkedin is statistically proven to get you a job and it has other neat features. I know you are secretive but this is a no brainer. ":mindblown:

"You saying my job is in jeopardy?":jbhmm:

"No I mean it is nice to have my coworkers in my network...that's all":whoa:

"No." :manny:

"Now why do you have to be like that? You can make some friends in here if you change that attitude of yours.":gucci:

"You saying I have a bad attitude?":usure:

:dwillhuh:....:why:.....:comeon:....:hubie:

*Leaves in frustration*

There are a few brothas in my division and we make it a habit to chill at lunch, greet each other and chill after work. How many times have cacs happened to stumble by when we were having a good time.

"What are you boys laughing on about?" :troll:

"So we are going to chill after alright? :gladbron:

"Aight cool, see you then":jawalrus:

"cool":salute:

*Cacs looks in disbelief*:gucci:

I talk about broad shyt with these cacs, like movies and tv shows. Keep the answers vague and don't divulge anything to anyone. it is funny how many times they left in anger yet they still smile and want to be my friend. :salute:
:russ: I’m gonna hit them with this. Iv already revealed to much about myself:francis: and these mfs gossip like crazy

:mjpls: So Matt tells me u live in_____

That’s a pretty nice neighborhood your family must be well off:mjpls:

Me :gucci:

:mjpls:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Actual Pawg at my workplace damn near had me go against my code and sell her that:mjpls: the other day. Changed my mind last minute because i know down the line shyt will backfire some how.

But i notice cacs try be slick like when we dividing up the tasks they say shyt like they've given me the easy tasks or when im on my break they start walking round and slyly monitor what I'm doing. Didnt notice this til recently but now Im just like:stopitslime: Also had an appraisal the other day and this cac told me to be more friendly when speaking to people on the phone and act more "British" be all cheery and longwinded instead of getting straight to the point. Cac was saying because of cultural differences i could be percieved as coming across as rude, not even knowing mandem by default give short shrift to cacs, especially over the phone. But all in all Cacs be very slick and subtle with their bullshyt. But my Manager black though and nikka always putting me on game on how to deal with em:youngsabo:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been working in an office setting for the majority of this year. Is it just me or do cacs hate seeing a black man at peace?

Il be in the office early morning surfing the coli and get

:mjpls: What’s so funny?

Nothing just read something funny:beli:

That’s reminds me of something funny that happens to me this weekend :skip:

( precedes to tell me a story I didn’t ask to hear )

Oh ok that’s cool:beli:

Ur a cool guy :mjpls: pretty chill and quite huh?

:patrice: Wat do u mean

Nothing ur just not that talkative just cool and chill :mjpls:

O....K:wtb:

I only talk about work at work. Most people don’t really want to talk ,THEY want to talk and have u listen and give them response they are looking for. Give me some advice to get these annoying mfs out of my personal space
This cac tried to expose my introversion at work today

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I abhor working with and around cacs. Everything in this thread is true.

I have already divulged too much info about myself, but I don't socialize with them much, so I stay out of whatever bullshyt they wanna put me in. I'm in my third year at this gig, and I have become very guarded. I don't talk to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Cacs forever want to come up and talk to me, but I keep it very short, monotone, and neutral. They can't stand me, because I'm smarter than most of them, I'm good at my job, and I don't kiss nobody's ass. I can see and feel the devils getting mad when I walk by.