California feels like hell right now

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:manny: People Florida got a deal with this Months out of the year. Got a man up homeboy:jawalrus:
:what: Florida heat aint got shyt on California heat :mjlol: even with humidity it aint even close :mjlol:

Death Valley just set a world record at 137 degrees :mjlol:

world record

How you gone compare your lil ass state with its lil heat to a state literally known for being on fire half the year from hot it is :mjlol:

i aint seen the sun clearly in a whole month because of smoke :mjlol: it hit 114 degrees where I live today. In September.

You aint never got a warning telling you its hazardous to breathe the fukking air so keep all windows closed :mjlol:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
The insulation in my house sucks and we're using basic ass fans. Honestly, I've been able to manage for a long time. Now if the humidity is shyt... :beli: :why:

I didn't even bother to work out (I have an at-home routine) because it's too damn hot to do that shyt. :camby:

I already drank like 250 oz of water these past 2 days. :damn:

Better cop a double insulated tumbler cup and some sugar free electrolyte drink. That water aint really hydrating you.

.....:francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Im ouchea in central florida. Last summer was BRUTAL. The raining thats been going off and on since late May has been a godsend.
I just checked Florida weather Tomorrow

86 degrees with 79% humidity

will feel like 97 degrees :martin:

mafukka it was 114 In North Bay today and feels like 114 :martin:

humidity makes you sweaty but to be comparable you would need 87-90 degree and 80+ humidity and even then, its still safer. Dry heat causes heat strokes and dehydration . Humidity Just give you a bad case of sweaty arm pits

You know how to beat humidity? Walk inside

dry heat be fukking these energy companies shyt up and be turning off electricity/AC

When Cali like 90-100 degrees, Florida may feel hotter due to humidity.
When you start reaching 107-110+ in California things become too hot to touch.

example, 90 degree Miami Heat with 75% humidity will feel about 110 degrees. But you can still probably walk outside barefoot, if that makes sense.

110 degree in California you walk outside youll burn your feet on the ground.

You aint never sat on leather seats in 110 degree actual heat :martin: