California feels like hell right now

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
my power was out for a few hours earlier

while it was 105 with unhealthy air quality.

i just ran some battery/usb fans and got drunk.

fun times. :francis:
Dehydrate yourself in 105 degree weather breh. People will do anything except drink water, and then they wonder why they are not healthy

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: Florida heat aint got shyt on California heat :mjlol: even with humidity it aint even close :mjlol:

Death Valley just set a world record at 137 degrees :mjlol:

world record

How you gone compare your lil ass state with its lil heat to a state literally known for being on fire half the year from hot it is :mjlol:

i aint seen the sun clearly in a whole month because of smoke :mjlol: it hit 114 degrees where I live today. In September.

You aint never got a warning telling you its hazardous to breathe the fukking air so keep all windows closed :mjlol:
This is crazy and they turn power off at the same time:picard:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I just checked Florida weather Tomorrow

86 degrees with 79% humidity

will feel like 97 degrees :martin:

mafukka it was 114 In North Bay today and feels like 114 :martin:

humidity makes you sweaty but to be comparable you would need 87-90 degree and 80+ humidity and even then, its still safer. Dry heat causes heat strokes and dehydration . Humidity Just give you a bad case of sweaty arm pits

You know how to beat humidity? Walk inside

dry heat be fukking these energy companies shyt up and be turning off electricity/AC

When Cali like 90-100 degrees, Florida may feel hotter due to humidity.
When you start reaching 107-110+ in California things become too hot to touch.

example, 90 degree Miami Heat with 75% humidity will feel about 110 degrees. But you can still probably walk outside barefoot, if that makes sense.

110 degree in California you walk outside youll burn your feet on the ground.

You aint never sat on leather seats in 110 degree actual heat :martin:

I was out there in LA from 2005-2012. Been going there for summers since 87-88. Felt like I was gonna die walking in that Northridge costco parking lot summer 2005. Almost died again and again and again when I saw people all throughout LA including black folks wearing pants with hoodies, light jackets n sweaters in that summer heat.

I saw that shyt til the summer 2012 when I left. They prolly still doing that weird shyt out there right now. Ain't never in my life seen nam one person do that in Florida in summertime.

Ain't tryna have no heat index competition but you can take what I said however you want to.

... :manny:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My dumbass decided that yesterday would be a good time to start tackling some water damage damage issues on my house that I'd been neglecting for a long time. Not sure if many people know how much that stucco can end up weighing but, I was damn near dead by the time that I had decided that I had done enough for the day :deadmanny:

Still got more to go, but I'm definitely not going to be working as late into the afternoon that I did yesterday

mRhEnHEl.jpg