Came to my first African church this morning... It's been almost 3 hours

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don't miss the feeling of waiting on that door to open at the end of service.
giphy.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Pastor Chris, Christ Embassy. We're watching a livestream from Lagos. My friends are from Zimbabwe though
Thanks.
Wait, you're watching this on livestream, like a closed circuit event?

maxresdefault.jpg

WE WANT EAZY!!!
=====

Or like fans would go to home arena and watch finals game being played elsewhere on the big screen?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
4.5 hours
tenor.gif

They gave me a plate and there's birthday cake but Ioneven wanna eat no mo :mjcry: I just want a beer and a black. They said it's usually only 1.5 - 2 hours max but this was some other shyt. Benny Hinn preached, the pastor's daughter was married yesterday, it was just A LOT

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Thanks.
Wait, you're watching this on livestream, like a closed circuit event?

maxresdefault.jpg

WE WANT EAZY!!!
=====

Or like fans would go to home arena and watch finals game being played elsewhere on the big screen?

They said on the 1st month they have a global livestream from the headquarters with the dude Pastor Chris. It's basically one big ass service.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
"help families do something later" brehs :rudy:

I woulda pardoned myself to the Uber I lined up outside. To hell with that foolishness

:heh: you don't know me, our friendship, or what I got going breh. It was long but it was worth it, and I say that as someone that never goes to church

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Pastor Chris, Christ Embassy. We're watching a livestream from Lagos. My friends are from Zimbabwe though
I missed noticing the first time. Modern ministers are founding their own denominations. The example here is the 8th time I've heard of a living minister being the head of a Christian denomination that he created.

I've attended functions, church topics come up and we're making small talk...I ask what denomination and I hear something that I'd never heard before.