Came to my first African church this morning... It's been almost 3 hours

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
some churches be kinda dope though:ld:

Yeah, the church I grew up in was pretty reserved so I was hoping the shyt would be lit so I could at least enjoy it. I dread church a lot. They were straight but I wanna go to a church on some Kirk Franklin, dancing in the aisles type of mood :dj2:

I missed noticing the first time. Modern ministers are founding their own denominations. The example here is the 8th time I've heard of a living minister being the head of a Christian denomination that he created.

I've attended functions, church topics come up and we're making small talk...I ask what denomination and I hear something that I'd never heard before.

This dude is one of, if not the richest black pastor in the world. His brand is huge from what I saw.

:dame: its your world, b

Don't eem worry breh :win:

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Don't like it? Go back to worshiping all them goofy orishas and half animal deities. What'd they ever do for you? Now circumcise your kids and move the fukk on.:camby:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah, the church I grew up in was pretty reserved so I was hoping the shyt would be lit so I could at least enjoy it. I dread church a lot. They were straight but I wanna go to a church on some Kirk Franklin, dancing in the aisles type of mood :dj2:

In the words of Mitch, from the opening scene of Paid In Full, "see you messing with the wrong person....you need to be messing with me"
wrong_gif.gif

Pentecostal churches....tend to have the lively worship atmosphere you would feel more comfortable in.
It was never my thing,though and I prefered more reserved service.

This dude is one of, if not the richest black pastor in the world. His brand is huge from what I saw.

Recognized the name.........he has a church in the city I grew up in.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
10 to 2pm services
:mjlol:
And don't let their be no excitement going on "Aww come on now I need to see some energy and praise up in here for your God!!:ohlawd: "

It's like they make the praise session much longer if the reaction is lukewarm :bryan:

I dislike church for that reason...I find that part so damn fake...clapping and shyt just to not piss people off and not look awkward