Can someone explain why iPhone is deemed worthy over the Galaxy?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I started using Galaxy way back because the iphone was way too small. It took them years to make a bigger phone and that's when they really started making it a status symbol.

But I don't get how it's a status symbol when they are both the same price and Galaxy has way more features than a iphone.

Galaxy has everything and more than an iphone. The only thing I heard iphone does different is give you the same color text messages for bird bytches to be happy.

How did they become a status symbol when it took them years to make a decent size phone and the phones cost the same?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Idk the difference. I just wanna phone that functions. It seems like everybody I know whose into IT or something always has an Android. Apparently they are capable of more. This one chick I know whose in IT tried to explain the difference. “With Androids you can get more apps and the components allow you the capability to...wamp wamp wamp”

I heard nothing after that. I was lost :dwillhuh:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
They all over priced if we keeping it a buck, but iPhone users like to think they shyt superior due to the fact that having an iPhone been a status symbol for damn near it's entire inception.

Doesn't the new Galaxy 10 pretty much crush everything the iPhone had to offer in most if not every category right now but it got folk out here willing to put they Momma in Sharpshooters on national TV wid they government name displayed in order to "prove" that shyt better??

It's all about preference and I'd rather prefer a motherfukker not tell me what I can and can't do with my phone cause he wants to sell me a dongle to do that shyt.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-owner-Jonathan-Strobel-alleges-the-phone-exploded-in-his-pocket-712203.jpg

Risk your life for an inferior product :picard: